diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   4011 views

Description

I got jumped by
Baal
and
Mephisto
. Can't get my body back. Im pretty sure my toon can take them, I just need someone in hell ladder to add me and sit in the game long enough while i log out and in for me to get my body back. Anyone willing to help me out?
Description by kevrobrodeen

Can be used to make Runewords:

I got jumped by
Baal
and
Mephisto
. Can't get my body back. Im pretty sure my toon can take them, I just need someone in hell ladder to add me and sit in the game long enough while i log out and in for me to get my body back. Anyone willing to help me out?

KevRoBroDeen#1490

moot11 117

Americas PC
sorted yet?
you have about 5 minutes i think to leave an empty game, provided you dont join different one in the meantime. I do this all the time, switching characters

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Aye, you have plenty of time before the game closes. Just leave and rejoin (without joining/creating a different game in between!) and you're fine.

Albeit hopefully long sorted by now :)
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Aye, you have plenty of time before the game closes. Just leave and rejoin (without joining/creating a different game in between!) and you're fine.

Albeit hopefully long sorted by now :)
Anyone know how/if this works on console? Not had this issue but it's good to plan ahead...

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

ShadowHeart 1740Moderator

Europe PC
And this is why you should always create your games through the lobby (assign it your own game name and password) vs quick-creating games (with the "play" button on PC), to make it easier to re-enter your own game. This is particularly important when running ubers. You can re-join a quick-created game, but unless you actually write down the game name before leaving the game it's practically impossible to find the game again due to how the game names are generated.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
And this is why you should always create your games through the lobby (assign it your own game name and password) vs quick-creating games (with the "play" button on PC), to make it easier to re-enter your own game. This is particularly important when running ubers. You can re-join a quick-created game, but unless you actually write down the game name before leaving the game it's practically impossible to find the game again due to how the game names are generated.
On the plus side, copy/paste works in in-game chat. So just type it off of the party screen, copy, done.
But yeah, lobby naming makes it way easier.
Can I get some help plz? I am on EU server. Cannot retrieve body ATM.
jstblv66 wrote: 1 year ago
Are you in PC?
If so, add me

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
jstblv66 wrote: 1 year ago
Are you in PC?
If so, add me
Than you

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation