diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1020 views

Whats your favourite MF character?

You may select 1 option

Total votes: 17

Description

Hello,

I have created this topic just to share experiences within our comunity. And to learn something new from you guys.

Personally I hate farming. And to hear
Teleport
sound really drives me crazy after half hour of keyruns

I just recently finally made my 1st serious MF character.

I decided to go with Barbarian -
Frenzy
build (
Find Item
only at 50%, I focused my skills towards dmg) - lvl 90atm.

With my dmg hand I have 392% while on off hand 692% MF - need few more small charms to reach 400 and 700.

Gear I use:
Grief and Breath of the Dying as weapons
off hand dual
Blade Of Ali Baba
with 2ists in each (was thinking about dual pb with 6ist each, but to have +60% for the price of 8ists seemed too expensive)
Arreat's Face
with
Topaz
I was thinking about
Shako
, but decided not to - worse resists and bad FHR
upped
Skullder's Ire
with
Topaz
1404def (non
Eth
)
Chance Guards
Goldwrap
War Traveler

Raven Frost
blue ring with MF and amu with MF with 6% mana leech (wish it had +1barb skills) - is there anyway to get cannot be frozen with decent MF ? I really dont like cold dmg on
Raven Frost
because of no corpses
backpack is full with +MF charms and I went for 55%FHR + two skillers Combat and Warcries.
resists are 41-59%
neither of my gear is max on MF - just average found items or worth
Pul
items.

I "discovered" Pits. I am missing
Teleport
, but
Frenzy
run speed is insane, I have no issues with clearing it whatsoever - no immunes to me and if they will be I have
Berserk
or merc with Reaper's to kill it.

And drop rate is actually really amazing.
Pits are epic, I love it, I got to kill stuff (thats what I like) - I pretty much one shot everything, 1mil XP per round so its easy to track how many runs I did. Even if I am tired and falling asleep all I have to do to not die is hold rightclick where my
Frenzy
is :D
Description by The Flash

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello,

I have created this topic just to share experiences within our comunity. And to learn something new from you guys.

Personally I hate farming. And to hear
Teleport
sound really drives me crazy after half hour of keyruns

I just recently finally made my 1st serious MF character.

I decided to go with Barbarian -
Frenzy
build (
Find Item
only at 50%, I focused my skills towards dmg) - lvl 90atm.

With my dmg hand I have 392% while on off hand 692% MF - need few more small charms to reach 400 and 700.

Gear I use:
Grief and Breath of the Dying as weapons
off hand dual
Blade Of Ali Baba
with 2ists in each (was thinking about dual pb with 6ist each, but to have +60% for the price of 8ists seemed too expensive)
Arreat's Face
with
Topaz
I was thinking about
Shako
, but decided not to - worse resists and bad FHR
upped
Skullder's Ire
with
Topaz
1404def (non
Eth
)
Chance Guards
Goldwrap
War Traveler

Raven Frost
blue ring with MF and amu with MF with 6% mana leech (wish it had +1barb skills) - is there anyway to get cannot be frozen with decent MF ? I really dont like cold dmg on
Raven Frost
because of no corpses
backpack is full with +MF charms and I went for 55%FHR + two skillers Combat and Warcries.
resists are 41-59%
neither of my gear is max on MF - just average found items or worth
Pul
items.

I "discovered" Pits. I am missing
Teleport
, but
Frenzy
run speed is insane, I have no issues with clearing it whatsoever - no immunes to me and if they will be I have
Berserk
or merc with Reaper's to kill it.

And drop rate is actually really amazing.
Pits are epic, I love it, I got to kill stuff (thats what I like) - I pretty much one shot everything, 1mil XP per round so its easy to track how many runs I did. Even if I am tired and falling asleep all I have to do to not die is hold rightclick where my
Frenzy
is :D

check my other trades: member/The%20Flash/
my free items: simple t4t is fine with me :) what you pay is up to you
free anni to my WTS
LF
Ral
Nef
, keys, pame, pruby, jewel

Necrarch 1614Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
For Cannot be Frozen, you can put
Cham
in your Arreat Face instead of PTopaz. The freeing of your ring slot should bring you more than you lose.

But do remember that MF has a diminishing return : above 300% MF the gain still exists but has lower and lower effect, so it may not be worth sacrifying MF if it reduces kill speed.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Aye, drop
Raven
for
Cham
to get rid of the cold dmg.

At the same time, get your merc a new weapon. The cold dmg on Reaper's does the same thing and will cost you a few corpses to hork. And as you already noted, you have
Berserk
for the few PIs you may meet so you don't really need the decrep.

As far as fav MF chars go..tough call. It really depends on what and where you wanna farm. They all mostly have their ideal scenarios/places. But speaking in terms of an allround MFer, able to clear pretty much anything in nigh record time while still stacking stupid amounts of MF to go with it..Assassin all the way imo. That's not to say I don't also have a barb, sorc, and pally for farming purposes but unlike the sin, they are built around specific areas/routes and don't work quite as well as no-zones-excluded allrounders. So by extension, looking forward, the sin would also dominate
Terror
zones as she literally has no limits in terms of what zones she can plow through.

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
Enigma is the standard option for MF barbarian: There is no escaping
Teleport
!
For me, I main two different characters depending on what I farm.

My best *MF* is my revivomancer at 200% MF with all budget gear (White, Rhyme, Smoke,
Chance Guards
, rares, crafted armor pieces).

My best mass farming/mob slayer is my semi-budget bowzon (WF + Fort). She runs 130% MF.

With the bowzon, I run pindle, eldretch, shenk, then I hop into arcane sanct for a chance to get HR drops from the ghosties. And then try for a
Key
farm from
The Summoner

Then I do tomb runs with the mancer, and at the end of those, I like to pop in and farm
Duriel
for a quick chance for a high level drop. It may seem strange, but
Duriel
is actually my favorite boss to farm, because once you know which tomb he's in, soon as I enter the chamber, he dies in 10 seconds or less with my skelly army and revives stomping him.

Then I hop back onto the Zon and finish with a countess run for runes/
Key
farm. Rinse and Repeat, and I like to vary it up from time to time with LK run, Trav farm,
Baal
run, and diablo run or nihiltak. I don't play sorc so I avoid andy, and ofc theres always cows as well.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Aye, drop
Raven
for
Cham
to get rid of the cold dmg.

At the same time, get your merc a new weapon. The cold dmg on Reaper's does the same thing and will cost you a few corpses to hork. And as you already noted, you have
Berserk
for the few PIs you may meet so you don't really need the decrep.

As far as fav MF chars go..tough call. It really depends on what and where you wanna farm. They all mostly have their ideal scenarios/places. But speaking in terms of an allround MFer, able to clear pretty much anything in nigh record time while still stacking stupid amounts of MF to go with it..Assassin all the way imo. That's not to say I don't also have a barb, sorc, and pally for farming purposes but unlike the sin, they are built around specific areas/routes and don't work quite as well as no-zones-excluded allrounders. So by extension, looking forward, the sin would also dominate
Terror
zones as she literally has no limits in terms of what zones she can plow through.
Which assassin build you recommend?

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...