Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   870 views

Description

so yeah, i've played 85 dual laser sword barb frenzish, and a stubborn summon necro that only reached 77, and even more stubborn elemental druid 80. only the barb can fair ok in hell. haven't got to any event beyond finishing hell.
i have now a 79 cold bowazon with abit on physical, but no starfe cause i hate drawing on the screen like I'm some d3 apocalyptic player.
she's the only one i really enjoy and feel like she's got a real chance in proving herself.

I'm sure alot of you got waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond that. so I'm interested as well, but would love to hear less "successful" like me :D

Can be used to make Runewords:

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
so yeah, i've played 85 dual laser sword barb frenzish, and a stubborn summon necro that only reached 77, and even more stubborn elemental druid 80. only the barb can fair ok in hell. haven't got to any event beyond finishing hell.
i have now a 79 cold bowazon with abit on physical, but no starfe cause i hate drawing on the screen like I'm some d3 apocalyptic player.
she's the only one i really enjoy and feel like she's got a real chance in proving herself.

I'm sure alot of you got waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond that. so I'm interested as well, but would love to hear less "successful" like me :D

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
Lvl 93 Zealot with Grief, vamp gaze, draculs, HoZ and other nice stuff. Did a couple thousand trav runs and found
Ber
, some Vexes and other HRs.

Unfortunately he died unexpectedly to some kind of Death explosion in trav.
There was a topic recently that you might find interesting, if you haven't seen it:
forums/show-me-your-chars-builds-t1089815.html

In terms of the success and failure of my builds, I would say all have been successful in the sense that they've all cleared Hell
Baal
, albeit not solo since I generally play with a mate.

If your measure of success is ability to farm efficiently in Hell then currently I would say that only applies to three of my builds, the lightning Java, the FoH pally and the
Frenzy
barb. Of those three, only the latter is comfortably able to tackle any area of the game, including
Uber Tristram
. He is probably my favourite char, and nearly fully geared, just missing the second
Lo
rune for Fortitude and a barb torch.

If you're more interested in failures, well... I would say the poison necro is gathering dust, just too squishy until I can get a
Death's Web
and probably Enigma too, to get out of trouble. The Riftsin is great fun but hard, always feel on the precipice of Death. The Druid is just slow and I find him a bit dull.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
Just play more, your chars are at lvl 77-85. That is some hours of farming in Hell.

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
One of each, all full BiS and excellent at what they're built to do.

Well, except for the druid..he's basically average at everything cuz..well, he's a druid..gear don't fix that. :)
My main is a 95 Tesladin. I started him upon release and it took me a few hundred hours to gear him, but once I did I was able to build Wealth and work on other characters. I have a WW Barb and Javazon fully geared out as well on NL. Both work quite well. My ladder Wind Druid is 89 and only missing Enigma, but outside of farming
Ancient Tunnels
it's not as fun. Next ladder I will focus on a Trapsin and Poison Necro since those are the only two characters I really haven't attempted. Hopefully one of those won't be as much of a struggle with Dclones.

The goal is to get every character to 90+ and fully geared out. Maybe even 99 for the main now that
Terror
zones are being implemented. We'll see.

Trade availability is on weekdays for PC/Xbox/Switch
Filthy Casual here. I'm rocking a 90 phys bowzon and a 87 revivo-mancer. No ladder chars because I don't have the time to jump into that realm ;( I'm happy where I am in non-ladder heh.

Necrarch 1614Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
A bit the same. Hybrid bonemancer with some Poison and summons at level 90 is my main.
My second will be a Nat set trap/
Claws
sin, third a Disciple Javazon, fourth a Trang Summonmancer. All planned in max roll, but currently all in normal at level 28, 23 and 18 !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
OP

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
so Allaya' got to do the
Pandemonium Event
?
thats what i call successful char(if completed solo)

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
rikus wrote: 1 year ago
so Allaya' got to do the
Pandemonium Event
?
thats what i call successful char(if completed solo)
Yes, I haven't even tried to do it with most of my builds, they just can't handle all the immunities, but you should be able to do it solo with a
Frenzy
barb. I've done it several times, char is currently lvl 87 so not too high. There a few things you need such as
Life Tap
and crushing blow but it's easily doable. I'm not "rich" either, I've managed to find two
Ohm
runes in my hours of playing which gave me a
Lo
for Grief, other than that the gear should be achievable with a bit of farming:

Guillaume's Face
(mine has an ED jewel in (36% maybe) but that's a luxury)
Treachery (only a
Lem
required!)
Lawbringer in off hand (another
Lem
and a real gem but you could replace this with a
Lightsabre
)
Dracul's Grasp
(for
Life Tap
)
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
(
String of Ears
also fine)
Gore Rider
(
Goblin Toe
would probably work)
Raven Frost

Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
(but this could be anything, frankly. Dual Angelics is a great cheap option)
Highlord's Wrath
(could replace with Angelics as long as you're using the ring)

I have a
Demon Limb
for the
Enchant
but I got that for free from someone here, if you haven't got one. You don't even need it if using dual angelics. My charms are all fairly rubbish, mostly AR charms. I don't have a barb torch but do have an Anni.

I'm hoping for another
Lo
soon so that I can get Fortitude, then I will just use Treachery to proc
Fade
and switch to Fortitude. However, I can clear everything with current setup. First time I did it, I did not have Highlord's or the BK ring so used dual Angelics.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
My tornadostormer is 89 and there is nothing he can‘t handle without breaking a sweat.
My trapsin won‘t go beyond 79. She
Ist
just too weak.
tesladin. rips through everything including ubers.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...