Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   301 views

Description

Help with a price check for any of these items would be appreciated.

Thank you

Can be used to make Runewords:

Help with a price check for any of these items would be appreciated.

Thank you
The rings are each 3-point rings. To learn more about the ring point system, check out http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/e ... de.542910/. You can also use a site like d2charsifood.com for a tool-based evaluation.

Generally speaking, a 3-point ring does not have meaningful trade value. Someone might argue the lvl 74 is a 3.5 point because the str affix is 50% (max value would be 20). But since it's mana leech instead of life leech, dex higher than str, and +mana instead of +life, I'd bias it toward the low end of the 3/3.5 break.

The lvl 66 ring is a good utility ring for a caster that needs str and fire res, but without FCR, you're not going to hit the
Ist
+ market. You might get a buyer for somewhere between
Ko
-
Lem
? I don't watch the 3-point prices all that much, sorry. You should wait for a second opinion.

Not familiar enough with the
Circlet
market to judge those. Just guessing, the sorc
Circlet
has the most intrinsic value, but more than likely sorcs would be spending runes on
Harlequin Crest
instead.

gl

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

atari 1787

Europe XLinux
IMHO the Necro
Circlet
Dire Crest is only
Fal
or
Lem
because frw is a low roll, min damage isn't useful for necros and cold res could also be higher (40 possible).
The sorc
Circlet
is better but life leech isn't very useful for most sorcs and life and cold res rolled low. I would say ~
Ist

Thank you very much for the detailed responses and very useful links which I didn't know about.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...