Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   936 views

Description

So I’m newer to this site and I am pretty sure I’ve posted under discussion but basically j think that d2r players etc could be a great community of people treating each other with respect and helping new guys out etc. well I’m hoping there are more mature people who don’t understand why we can’t all be better to each other, basically stronger together rather than divided. Well I try to be that way to everyone but when I made the same basic concept more clear or just said it out loud and you’d thin juk I just kicked a puppy the way I was attacked harsssed slandered and belittled. I’m hoping that is just a jsp thing and to find a more welcoming community here I understand theirs always some trolls or griefers but literally the mods and meds were the cruelest ones. Thanks again and I think this is under discussion not trade but if in wrong spot I’ll delete it. Thanks everyone

Can be used to make Runewords:

So I’m newer to this site and I am pretty sure I’ve posted under discussion but basically j think that d2r players etc could be a great community of people treating each other with respect and helping new guys out etc. well I’m hoping there are more mature people who don’t understand why we can’t all be better to each other, basically stronger together rather than divided. Well I try to be that way to everyone but when I made the same basic concept more clear or just said it out loud and you’d thin juk I just kicked a puppy the way I was attacked harsssed slandered and belittled. I’m hoping that is just a jsp thing and to find a more welcoming community here I understand theirs always some trolls or griefers but literally the mods and meds were the cruelest ones. Thanks again and I think this is under discussion not trade but if in wrong spot I’ll delete it. Thanks everyone

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
Welcome, you should not worry as this is the correct section for general discussions.
Sorry to hear about your past experiences being less than cordials, but that should -sadly- be expected in the modern day Internet.
I hope you find something else here.

Also, on a lighter note: may I introduce you to the concepts of punctuation marks, line breaks and paragraphs? :)
Not been here long myself but the general vibe is much better than d2jsp, that place is a bit grim imo.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
The anonymity provided by this grand series of tubes acts as an amplifier of people's true character.

Sadly, most people suck and care mainly (or exclusively) about themselves and their closest companions. Such is the nature of many a species actually, including our closer relatives. The only difference is that people in real life tend to not openly act on that as they're too afraid of the consequences, resorting to instead just talking about people behind their backs and all that. Online, that fear of consequences is gone and they get to openly be the aholes they truly are.

Mind you, there are thankfully exceptions, both online and offline. But all in all, you shouldn't blindly expect people to care about others wanting to be treated with respect or any such pseudo-evolved nonsense.

That having been said, the community we have here, even with the massive growth spurts over the last few months, still stands out to me as a bit of a shining beacon of hope. Sure, we've got some assholes and idiots here as well. Who doesn't? But overall, the amount of support, non-offensive actual discussion, willingness to help others (free of
Charge
) and all that you reliably find here still surprises me in a very positive way. That is certainly not the case in most other gaming (or non-gaming for that matter) communities.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
+1 to Schnorki, I am here for a few months and the community is great. I have more than 100 trades now - not a single scam attempt.

Received some free stuffs that helped me through, and last week a player who I sold a charm some weeks ago came back to me telling me : "hey, I resold for higher, wanna give you a share of the benefit". For free and I had asked (nor noticed) a thing.

The rule here is more "act nice and respectfully, people will be nice and respectful too". :)

Welcome around !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
Agree with Schnorki and Necrarch!

I originally came here for the the clone tracker, created an account because I got drawn in by the trading, and got hooked because the community here is so friendly and welcoming. Teebling really has built a nice thing here!

And welcome, smccarth22!

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
I need to spend more time on the forums. I really appreciate everyone here and the whole site <3

Diablo 2 Resurrected Content Creator & Streamer

~ YouTube ~
www.youtube.com/c/DoubleBilly

~ Twitch ~
https://www.twitch.tv/doublebilly
I haven't been here long myself but from everyone's posts and comments so far, this forum seems pretty chill and everyone's been nothing but nice. I hope that your experience will be positive as well!

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...