Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   3311 views

Description

Hello all, I got a bit bored with my zerker and respeced to a throw barb. It’s super fun, but now I’m wondering what’s the best merc to compliment him?

I’m currently running a act 5
Frenzy
barb and it’s ok, I’ve also tried an act 3 fire merc and it was good too, but just wondering if there’s anything out there that will really be a boom to my thrower. I’m not crazy rich so I can’t afford a Faith or other rune words that takes more than an
Um
. My thrower is doing about 4K damage and has 95% chance to hit everything so I don’t think the plus to hit merc from act 2 would really add anything. I’m also not hurting for mana so don’t need an Insight merc.

Let me know if you have any recommendations - I’m Probably going to try a might merc next, but what weapon to give him? Or would an act 1 Ice merc help out?

Thanks for any advice!
Description by Nate

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nate 535

Switch
Hello all, I got a bit bored with my zerker and respeced to a throw barb. It’s super fun, but now I’m wondering what’s the best merc to compliment him?

I’m currently running a act 5
Frenzy
barb and it’s ok, I’ve also tried an act 3 fire merc and it was good too, but just wondering if there’s anything out there that will really be a boom to my thrower. I’m not crazy rich so I can’t afford a Faith or other rune words that takes more than an
Um
. My thrower is doing about 4K damage and has 95% chance to hit everything so I don’t think the plus to hit merc from act 2 would really add anything. I’m also not hurting for mana so don’t need an Insight merc.

Let me know if you have any recommendations - I’m Probably going to try a might merc next, but what weapon to give him? Or would an act 1 Ice merc help out?

Thanks for any advice!

Necrarch 1608Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
What about act 2 merc with Obedience + Treachery + gface ? Not too expensive and hits hard.

Or act 5 with Sazabi set could work too

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
wouldn't
Blessed Aim
or
Holy Freeze
+ Pride be the usual merc for throwers?

I like a1
Cold Arrow
w/ Ice and Delirium personally, you don't have a shield so making sure that nothing is fast enough to bum rush you is pretty important. (SInce you are rune-poor right now I'd recommend
Giant Skull
for the knockback or one of the regular suspects for helms and a
Wizendraw
until you can put together an Ice bow *if you're going the a1 route.)

ATTENTION: I WILL BE MOVING ON JUNE 30TH, ALL TRADES WILL BE PAUSED. FIBER WILL BE INSTALLED ON JULY 5TH, IF YOU PLACE AN OFFER BETWEEN THOSE DAYS I WILL NOT SEE YOUR BIDS UNTIL JULY 6TH.
OP

Nate 535

Switch
Thx, I’m totally going to try this! Just need to find a 5os
Eth
base with decent attack speed

I’ll bet i
Charsi
’d a bunch of these because they weren’t 4os
OP

Nate 535

Switch
Is there a type of thrones merc build?

Necrarch 1608Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Can be tried, I guess act 2 merc
Thorns
+ Bramble runeword. No idea how it works though.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation