11 replies   2896 views

Description

When it comes to something like
Safety Body
, or
Blood Weapon
/
Safety Shield
regular uniques, rares and RW'd items are (usually, almost always) superior, but in cases of gloves, belts, rings and amulets there's a bit more competition.
Blood Gloves
and blood belts for instance can sometimes be BiS for some melee builds, caster amulets with +2 to your skills and high FCR feel great to finally roll, and blood amulets with their FRW, resists and LL on top of +2 to skills can be better than any alternative to some.

With that said:

What crafted items are BiS for you?

Have you ever fully decked yourself out in them?/Have you ever fully decked your merc out in them?

Do you ever even use crafted items? I've run into many people who had no clue Diablo 2 contained a crafting element beyond cubing up gear, runes and gems.

Have you gone bald yet from pulling your hair out after repeatedly failing to craft that gg amulet after however many tries? :p
Description by vallya

Can be used to make Runewords:

When it comes to something like
Safety Body
, or
Blood Weapon
/
Safety Shield
regular uniques, rares and RW'd items are (usually, almost always) superior, but in cases of gloves, belts, rings and amulets there's a bit more competition.
Blood Gloves
and blood belts for instance can sometimes be BiS for some melee builds, caster amulets with +2 to your skills and high FCR feel great to finally roll, and blood amulets with their FRW, resists and LL on top of +2 to skills can be better than any alternative to some.

With that said:

What crafted items are BiS for you?

Have you ever fully decked yourself out in them?/Have you ever fully decked your merc out in them?

Do you ever even use crafted items? I've run into many people who had no clue Diablo 2 contained a crafting element beyond cubing up gear, runes and gems.

Have you gone bald yet from pulling your hair out after repeatedly failing to craft that gg amulet after however many tries? :p

ATTENTION: I WILL BE MOVING ON JUNE 30TH, ALL TRADES WILL BE PAUSED. FIBER WILL BE INSTALLED ON JULY 5TH, IF YOU PLACE AN OFFER BETWEEN THOSE DAYS I WILL NOT SEE YOUR BIDS UNTIL JULY 6TH.

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
I only ever did 4 crafts recipes:
-
Caster Amulet
(BIS: a 2/20 is a necessity for most caster builds),
-
Caster Belt
(cheap alternative to
Arachnid Mesh
early ladder for caster builds),
-
Blood Gloves
(sometimes useful for melee builds),
-
Blood Ring
(sometimes useful for melee builds).

There is no point doing every crafting recipes, most sucks, and in the end the only one worth the effort is the
Caster Amulet
i manily play pure melee chars (barbs, Fury druid, zealer) and i crafted so many blood stuff. Many belts but in the end i think that you d better off with the good ole uniques (ears, dungos, arach or nosferatu), while i d always go for good
Blood Gloves
over dracs (ias, CB, dual leech and life win easy over stupid 5% lifetap chance for me) and loh. Blood rings too can be very nice, n-but for me BiS are well crafted
Blood Gloves
, no challenge.

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
Steccothal wrote: 1 year ago
i manily play pure melee chars (barbs, Fury druid, zealer) and i crafted so many blood stuff. Many belts but in the end i think that you d better off with the good ole uniques (ears, dungos, arach or nosferatu), while i d always go for good
Blood Gloves
over dracs (ias, CB, dual leech and life win easy over stupid 5% lifetap chance for me) and loh. Blood rings too can be very nice, n-but for me BiS are well crafted
Blood Gloves
, no challenge.
I play a
Frenzy
-barb, and the 5% lifetap made me unkillable, even if there were manaburn-mobs and
Frenzy
would run out because if it. I ditched them for LoH, because I found The Reaper´s Toll and decrep is way better than lifetap.
OP
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
Can't answer any of your direct questions OP but someone here rolled a near-perfect
Blood Gloves
the other day:

forums/this-is-a-lucky-day-t1048798.html
lol I saw that, their good luck rubbed off on me. If their gloves had replenish and a higher CB they'd be actually perfect. Absolutely nuts what crafting can come up with.

ATTENTION: I WILL BE MOVING ON JUNE 30TH, ALL TRADES WILL BE PAUSED. FIBER WILL BE INSTALLED ON JULY 5TH, IF YOU PLACE AN OFFER BETWEEN THOSE DAYS I WILL NOT SEE YOUR BIDS UNTIL JULY 6TH.
OP
Udyret wrote: 1 year ago
Safety Amulet
can also be useful...
I've never met a person who used or crafted any safety gear, I'd be interested in talking to the kind of person who would use safety crafts, and what obscure builds they're running lol.

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
You could just use more dexterity than craft
Safety Amulet
. It a weak crafting option.

Deleted User 632 0

i mostly use it for leveling only to get closer to 75% block on some melee builds
OP
thanks for the explanations guys, makes sense. I'd assumed most people wouldn't
Sacrifice
ias, fcr or frw or anything else that can come on crafted/unique amulets for block chance,

I play a sin so my block chance is tied to
Weapon Block
, I never really think about it for other classes who may not use a shield.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation