Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
37 replies   5295 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 632 0

MOX wrote: 1 year ago
What do you think guys about pay for more shared stash tabs?
paid for stash is something that in my opinion belong in free to play games.

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Remember the good old days of glorious games like...Diablo 2...when you paid for a game and it was actually a finished product and noone came up with silly ideas like "hey, let's pay more for the thing we already bought for minor QoL improvements!"?

Oh, I miss those days..

Deleted User 632 0

If we upped the stat values on gems. and made them much more rare to reflect the new values. what would be the new value for
Perfect Gems
if they have roughly the same rarity as a high rune. and could we give
Perfect Skull
+% to Physical Skill Damage (varies) / - % to Enemy Physical Resistance (varies).

Tetra 178

Paladin Europe PC
I already pay Blizzard for D2R.
Therefore, I rather have challenges to do each ladder that will reward me one extra permanent shared stash tab.
Also, I rather have to level-up a char to level 95 to have one extra permanent character slot.

Like game use to be: you get good at it and keep playing, then the game give extra to you.
Remember when unlockables costumes for fighting game use to be free?
If we are ok to be milk, damn, Blizzard will milk us hard...
I also think microtransactions should be kept out of a B2P game such as D2R. Whether Blizzard will be able to resist the temptation to charge for things other than expansions is another matter entirely.

[PC — SC Ladder — UTC+1]
Open to haggling. Add me if offering BIN.
Perfect Gems
and Shape Shifting GCs are also accepted.

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Runasutaru wrote: 1 year ago
Whether Blizzard will be able to resist the temptation to charge for things other than expansions is another matter entirely.
Do you guys think that Microsoft (through its acquisition) will be able to convince Blizzard shareholders to change tack on the current business policy across their games?

Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
Whether Blizzard will be able to resist the temptation to charge for things other than expansions is another matter entirely.
Do you guys think that Microsoft (through its acquisition) will be able to convince Blizzard shareholders to change tack on the current business policy across their games?
I honestly doubt it will change anything, at least for the better — Microsoft isn't known for its abundant generosity.

[PC — SC Ladder — UTC+1]
Perfect Gems

MOX 10

Sorceress Americas PC
I think yes, the currently gaming market is way more variated and aggresive than ever...Blizz needs to adjust to this. See Overwatch 2 go Free to Play model is a proof of MS moving strings in this direction (IMHO).

There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
al'Lan Mandragoran ("The Great Hunt" by Robert Jordan)

Trades: NL/SC
Time Zone: GMT-3 (Buenos Aires - Argentina)
I honestly doubt it will change anything, at least for the better — Microsoft isn't known for its abundant generosity.
Old Microsoft perhaps. New Microsoft only cares about getting more people buying Xbox Game Pass rather then making huge money off a triple A title. Case and point, their recent games showcase, where all games come to Xbox Game Pass on day one release. They also want to get any studio or developer that will work with them onboarded to Xbox Game Pass and for the most part, that has been giving them dump trucks of money and leaving the companies alone. That said, they have already said clearly, Blizzard will require some major re-working at the management level and in it's company culture.
I have a high degree of certainty that Phil Spencer and his management team are already influencing and vetting Blizzard's decision making on all future projects. You don't toss that many billions into buying a company without also getting steering of and oversight over of all upcoming projects.
guys, i know this is unpopular. but:

I would much rather keep paying for stuff like stash tabs and incentivize blizzard to have developers work on d2r, instead of not having and paid options and having their devs work on new projects like diablo immortal.

wherever we pay, we get support.

i love d2 and ill happily pay to keep improving this game.

Lennso#1673 (just add me and we can figure out trade details)
I just miss the days when games had to be finished to be released.

Tetra 178

Paladin Europe PC
D2 LoD dont have microtransactions and patches were release well over a decade after launch.

If you a ready to be milk by having microtransaction in a paid game, let face it: you are part of the problem.
The statement "but they will support the game if we pay more and more, right?" is wrong.
You just cave by fear of having a game you paid be abandonned.
It's just sunk-cost fallacy.
That not a sane relationship!
If the dev is ready to jump ship to follow a trend and not support his product long time they should not get money from you a second time.

---Edit---
There is also many counter examples:
- Yearly FPS like CoD,
- Yearly sports simulation (example: FIFA games),
- Most games from EA, Ubisoft, Activisation that flops or should i say "failed to meet expectation" (most of the time by just being worst clones of better, fresher games)
Almost all have microstranstractions nowadays, yet they only get a few years of support.
Even multiplayer support got the
Axe
after a decade most of the time.

Deleted User 632 0

you probably just end up with a bunch of content heavily designed for micro transactions anyway. and baking this mtx system into the game would probably take a lot of development time and effort that could be spent on better things.

Necrarch 1487Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I guess we now just have to wait and see what they do. At least they acknlowledge the fact that current lobby is terrible...

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Tey_Rossa wrote: 1 year ago
Old Microsoft perhaps. New Microsoft only cares about getting more people buying Xbox Game Pass rather then making huge money off a triple A title. Case and point, their recent games showcase, where all games come to Xbox Game Pass on day one release. They also want to get any studio or developer that will work with them onboarded to Xbox Game Pass and for the most part, that has been giving them dump trucks of money and leaving the companies alone. That said, they have already said clearly, Blizzard will require some major re-working at the management level and in it's company culture.
I must admit I haven't kept up with Microsoft in a long time. While I'm not a fan of game passes, if they're keeping their moneymaking focused only on that, that does inspire hope. Whatever the case, I don't expect any big changes made to D2R until the reworking you've mentioned is complete.

[PC — SC Ladder — UTC+1]
Perfect Gems
DarkMaster wrote: 1 year ago

Looks like they're finally improving the lobby and also overhauling the console lobbies.
I hope the console overhaul will be introducing the PC lobby system into console instead of that stupid party finder system :D

Your
Jah
4 my feet pics

Xbox : Pockt Opossm
Switch : 8280-1208-2530
Mainly on Xbox n Pc tho :)
Usually online around 18:00 - 23:30 EST (-5 UTC)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...