Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   4173 views

Description

I was planning to make my first Kicksin on ladder, and after my Zerker raked in a
Jah
and a
Cham
inside of five runs I think it is finally time to gear up. :)

I want to try a dual claw wielding kicksin, although it might not be the ideal setup. I was thinking Plague for the main hand and either Bartucs or Jade for the off hand.

What would be the ideal base for Plague in this scenario? Can I use a
Suwayyah
and still reach optimal kick speed if the other gear allows it? Or should I use the fastest base claw possible? Does the speed of the off-hand claw factor in?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I was planning to make my first Kicksin on ladder, and after my Zerker raked in a
Jah
and a
Cham
inside of five runs I think it is finally time to gear up. :)

I want to try a dual claw wielding kicksin, although it might not be the ideal setup. I was thinking Plague for the main hand and either Bartucs or Jade for the off hand.

What would be the ideal base for Plague in this scenario? Can I use a
Suwayyah
and still reach optimal kick speed if the other gear allows it? Or should I use the fastest base claw possible? Does the speed of the off-hand claw factor in?
WSM is averaged when dual wielding, IAS doesn't come into play w/ offhand for kickers (iirc). Also, unless it has changed, dflight has a fixed speed, so your kick speed depends not only on EIAS but which kick you're using. Feral and runic are pretty good bases. Be warned on Plague in
Scissors Suwayyah
though if you go that route, you better stock orts or have lots of gold lol. Plague in them has emptied my pocketbook a few times before getting the hang of things.

Dual claw kicksin isn't that great and I wish you luck in the face of it. Jade offhand is always good if you need more resists.

edit: so I switched some stuff around on myself to test dtalon Plague and the
Nova
doesn't proc as often as it does with dclaw/claw attacks, BUT it's still going off pretty decently and if you're not using
Charge
up MA skills then repair costs won't be an issue.

Get some runics and go nuts!

ATTENTION: I WILL BE MOVING ON JUNE 30TH, ALL TRADES WILL BE PAUSED. FIBER WILL BE INSTALLED ON JULY 5TH, IF YOU PLACE AN OFFER BETWEEN THOSE DAYS I WILL NOT SEE YOUR BIDS UNTIL JULY 6TH.

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
High weapon damage does nothing for
Dragon Talon
, you only care about weapon speed.
Runic Talons
/
Greater Talons
are the fastest claws.
If you want to use a
Suwayyah
for other reasons, you can still reach max kick speed with some ias on gear +
Burst of Speed
or
Fanaticism
(from your merc).

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation