Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   6426 views

Description

Hi everyone!

It's that time again where I can't help but clean house. As a result, there is currently a game full of free stuff for all of you to enjoy:

Io
free //
Io
on Europe (SC Non-Ladder)

While I won't stop you from grabbing stuff to trade it forward (there's plenty of
Mal
to
Gul
+ pieces in there), the underlying idea is to let folks grab the stuff they actually may still need.

Either way, have at it!

I'll sit here AFK, keeping the game open, either until everything is gone or until the Asia walk in about an hour.
(If there's still a bit of stuff left by then I'll just collect it again and make a new game after the walk)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3214Moderator

PC
Hi everyone!

It's that time again where I can't help but clean house. As a result, there is currently a game full of free stuff for all of you to enjoy:

Io
free //
Io
on Europe (SC Non-Ladder)

While I won't stop you from grabbing stuff to trade it forward (there's plenty of
Mal
to
Gul
+ pieces in there), the underlying idea is to let folks grab the stuff they actually may still need.

Either way, have at it!

I'll sit here AFK, keeping the game open, either until everything is gone or until the Asia walk in about an hour.
(If there's still a bit of stuff left by then I'll just collect it again and make a new game after the walk)
OP

Schnorki 3214Moderator

PC
Update:
All gone. That was quick. ^^

ShadowHeart 1844Moderator

Europe PC
Awh, I saw a couple of pieces that I was actually interested in. Oh well, maybe next time :)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Too late as well, great donation though!! Thank you for doing this!
got some free stuff aswell, come and get what you need
EU - FFY/FFY

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...