Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1419 views

Local client for trading (like Awakened poe trade) for d2r?

No data yet

Description

Hey ho guyz,

I really love this page and there are also some other trade sites for trading. I played path of Exile a lot and I loved the awakened poe trade app.

I couldn't find such an app for Diablo 2 Resurrected and so I started to build my own app. The current progress can be seen in the video https://youtu.be/Qix8o9VvyyU.

Would you also use such an app?

Would it be possible to integrate the app into diablo2.io trading? I would really like to post trades directly from the client and also see current prices within the client. I would also like to add direct chatting between people who are available in the client.

I would really love to hear some feedback :)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey ho guyz,

I really love this page and there are also some other trade sites for trading. I played path of Exile a lot and I loved the awakened poe trade app.

I couldn't find such an app for Diablo 2 Resurrected and so I started to build my own app. The current progress can be seen in the video https://youtu.be/Qix8o9VvyyU.

Would you also use such an app?

Would it be possible to integrate the app into diablo2.io trading? I would really like to post trades directly from the client and also see current prices within the client. I would also like to add direct chatting between people who are available in the client.

I would really love to hear some feedback :)

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
This looks awesome!

I have some questions: how are you pulling the data from each specific inventory/equipped item? And how are you determining the variable stats to render with sliders?

I could potentially create an API endpoint that would allow your users to click a button and have a preconfigured trade set up or something, but it's a lot of work and not something I can attempt any time soon sadly.

You may want to check out diablodex.com - they have written an Windows Overwolf (overlay) app that can parse item info and pass it straight into a form on their marketplace for easy trade creation. I've spoken with them on Discord, nice people, very cool platform.
PoE trading experience is so much better than here on d2io/traderie/d2jsp, agreed. I love poe.ninja for example! IMO it's because there is an API available to PoE site developers; nothing from Blizzard yet on this front for D2R :(

Still cool to see people such as yourself wanting to push the experience further and integrate into the game client. I guess if we had infinite monkeys and typewriters, the ultimate experience would be:

1. Hold hotkey and click item in inventory/equipped
2. Item stats and other info is parsed and used to create a marketplace listing automatically
3. In-game or overlayed push/toast notifications for listing activity

I think DiabloDex is pretty much nearly there now already with the above three main features. The prices listed there are from an old german forum post (Grimbadul's Season 28 Guide) though.

I'm considering opening up an API for the price data that has been collected here on diablo2.io - you'd be able to query it in your client if you wanted to. It would be available to everyone, mind. Again, not sure when this is going to happen either due to RL commitments.

OP
Hi Teebling,

thank you for the hint to diablodex.com - this looks really cool already!

The big difference between poe and d2r is that you can straight copy (with the default strg+c) all the informations from an item. So this was the first issue I had to solve. Right now I'm going with the following stack:
  • Electron app with vue frontend
  • Tensorflow.js for object detection (trained a model with self made screenshots - have to improve it)
  • ocr recognition for extracting the item data (trained a model with the d2r font - have to train some more rounds to get it a little bit better)
  • some node.js screenshot library which makes a screenshot of the d2r window
  • for uniques, sets and runewords I have found some jsons on github and I only show properties which can have a range
With all that it is just a hotkey - right now control + d, but this will be configurable :)

If you have a price api or trade posting api available I would love to integrate it into the client!

It feels like for Blizzard it is just all about money - there are open questions for diablo2r api and no response....

I'm looking forward to getting my hands dirty with your apis :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...