Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4223 replies   651726 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

vallya wrote: 1 year ago
Unlocked hell 3 hours after dclone walked, husband got his anni at least. Happy for him but kicking myself.
There is currently another planned tomorrow @ 3pm EDT
Unlocked hell 3 hours after dclone walked, husband got his anni at least. Happy for him but kicking myself.
An Anni is nothing you need to kick yourself for anymore on Ladder, not worth it at all =)

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Deiphos wrote: 1 year ago
An Anni is nothing you need to kick yourself for anymore on Ladder, not worth it at all =)
True.

And if you for some reason miss out on today's walk as well..just let me know. I still have a spare anni you can have. Wouldn't want your husband to get too much of a head start. :P
captincorpse wrote: 1 year ago
is the region known?
ejenner wrote: 1 year ago
captincorpse wrote: 1 year ago
is the region known?
Not yet, should be revealed in about a half hour. This is all on D2R Clone Hunters discord. They are pretty good at keeping track of D Clone
Clone walk, 1 hour, Europe SCL
Is there any more planned? I just got out of the hospital and missed the last ones..

ShadowHeart 1721Moderator

Europe PC
Oh wow, you missed this one by 15 minutes :(

One of the streamers from this last one said they had a whole bunch of SoJ:s left over, so there might be another walk coming up, but no word on when exactly.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
basshead88 wrote: 1 year ago
Is there any more planned? I just got out of the hospital and missed the last ones..
Another walk is planned in 2 days 8h 44min

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
basshead88 wrote: 1 year ago
Out of curiosity, would this have been your first anni?
No I just have real low ones. I'm not asking for anything other info.

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Alrighty then. Would've just given you one of mine otherwise. :)
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Deiphos wrote: 1 year ago
True.

And if you for some reason miss out on today's walk as well..just let me know. I still have a spare anni you can have. Wouldn't want your husband to get too much of a head start. :P
I'm still running on my d2classic programming, remembering the ip hunting and all that jazz :p my SO will help me get one so it's not a big deal, thank you for the offer though~!

ATTENTION: I WILL BE MOVING ON JUNE 30TH, ALL TRADES WILL BE PAUSED. FIBER WILL BE INSTALLED ON JULY 5TH, IF YOU PLACE AN OFFER BETWEEN THOSE DAYS I WILL NOT SEE YOUR BIDS UNTIL JULY 6TH.

Europe PC
Apparently dclone just walked on Asia SCL a few minutes ago

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Apparently dclone just walked on Asia SCL a few minutes ago
damn just missed that one again. I am finally ready to take on dclone in ladder I hope, please let me know if there is another one coming up! :)

Europe PC
I totally missed this one myself, I got a notification about stage 4/6 and hopped over to Asia as soon as I could and I was still too late :P

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Heads up:
While NL Europe was apparently snuck through earlier today, we do have an announced run coming up as well it seems.

'tis announced as SC Ladder, on Asia, an hour from now (on the hour).
Hosted by https://play.afreecatv.com/stormykitty2/240996939

(source: clone hunters)

Europe PC
Wow, thanks for the heads up!

Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Heads up:
While NL Europe was apparently snuck through earlier today, we do have an announced run coming up as well it seems.

'tis announced as SC Ladder, on Asia, an hour from now (on the hour).
Hosted by https://play.afreecatv.com/stormykitty2/240996939

(source: clone hunters)
thanks for the headsup, is it already over? :D
It's quite frustrating just to follow the progress of Dclone on this site, day after day, and then to realise "oh, it's been done at 6am this morning".

I guess I just have to wait for another week. I never found an anni, even since the release of 2.4, while streamers are complainning about it's Brand new low-rarity. maybe I'm not lucky, playing like 2-3 hours a day since d2r released.

I can't figure out where to obtain good information about organised walks, are you guys using different websites to know that ?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...