Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   2705 views

Description

Hello everyone,

I have a
Frenzy
barb that uses maces and for awhile; it's been hard to find budget items to boost his attack rating. I just recently found the
Cudgel
linked to this topic and while I figure this really close to being good, I also assume that the enhanced damage is low so I was curious to what advice I could get regarding this
Mace

To upgrade this weapon, it'll cost me a
Fal
and
Um
which I can spare and then I thought perhaps I'd throw a 40% ED jewel in to bump it's lower ED up to 140%. I have a 40% ED jewel waiting as well. :)

Currently, on my barb's offhand is a Voice of Reason in a
Scourge
, the main hand has Passion in a
Scourge
. I don't need the cannot be frozen from the Voice of Reason since I already have a ravens. I also have angelic ammy and ring equipped. With that in mind, do you all think it'd be worth upgrading this weapon and socket it to throw a 40% ED jewel in it for my
Frenzy
Mace
barb? :)
Description by Rocknblock

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello everyone,

I have a
Frenzy
barb that uses maces and for awhile; it's been hard to find budget items to boost his attack rating. I just recently found the
Cudgel
linked to this topic and while I figure this really close to being good, I also assume that the enhanced damage is low so I was curious to what advice I could get regarding this
Mace

To upgrade this weapon, it'll cost me a
Fal
and
Um
which I can spare and then I thought perhaps I'd throw a 40% ED jewel in to bump it's lower ED up to 140%. I have a 40% ED jewel waiting as well. :)

Currently, on my barb's offhand is a Voice of Reason in a
Scourge
, the main hand has Passion in a
Scourge
. I don't need the cannot be frozen from the Voice of Reason since I already have a ravens. I also have angelic ammy and ring equipped. With that in mind, do you all think it'd be worth upgrading this weapon and socket it to throw a 40% ED jewel in it for my
Frenzy
Mace
barb? :)
The base damage of
Cudgel
is 6-21. With 40% ED jewel, you will get (6+21)/2*0.4 = 5.4
=> It is not worth

Relax and have fun!
OP
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
The base damage of
Cudgel
=> It is not worth
Alrighty, thanks for the help. :)
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
The base damage of
Cudgel
=> It is not worth
Truncheon
has 35-43. that's better.
Chasodey wrote: 1 year ago
Truncheon
has 35-43. that's better.
Yes, It is now 15.6 but that cost
Um
+ 40ED Jewel (
Pul
) + 1
Larzuk
socket quest.
I would use Lawbringer that cost 1
Lem

Relax and have fun!
OP
Alrighty, Thanks for the help both of you. I appreciate it a bunch. I'm awful at math and wouldn't of known how to figure the damage ahead of time with out your help Mockingbirdreal.

I tried to do some figuring based on the formula you showed me with the elite version of that
Mace
and came up with it doing more damage than my Passion
Scourge
on both min and max while it also boosts my attack rating (which Im lacking a lot), attack speed, the damage of my Passion from the +2 skills and I'll now have some form of mana leech which I didn't have before.

This barb is just a budget/fun character and I'm not really worried about losing a
Pul
and
Um
to boost his capabilities some. :) Thanks again for the help Mockingbirdreal and Chasodey, I greatly appreciate it. :D
these kind of weapons can be actually quite valuable, the attack ratting boost (And max damage) is tremendous. I would definitely up it at least
What is your merc? the
Blessed Aim
merc from A2 can be a godsend for attack rating.

All Prices Negotiable :-)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...