Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
57 replies   15003 views

If additional stash tabs and character slots became purchasable, would you buy them?

You may select 1 option

Total votes: 4237

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Durok 11

PC
said yes only if it meana they put that money towards quality game updates that freshen up thr gameplay otherwise stast is not needed as everyone will quit the game sooner or later.
static games are dead quite fast nowadays
instead of paying real world money ( which we already did for the copy of the game.)

I think using some ingame items as a sink for late game would be good to create more shared stash tabs.

or perhaps for instance where overlapped quests in Nm/Hell be given incentives for completing, quests like those that supposely given you a "free" merc.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

xigua 63

if they do , I am out. out of Principle.
They need to update this old game with a currency tab and STACKABLE runes and pgems.

It's a fucking pain to trade 800 pgems per day

No way I am paying for it though. I already paid for the game, if they want more money they better make an expension with more quests.

I'm always buying! Add me in game to fast trade :)

P
Amethyst
= 25->
Ist

P
Skull
= 50->
Ist

P
Ruby
= 90-­>
Ist

P Gem = 90->
Ist

Ral
= 50->
Ist

Junk Jewel = 200->
Ist
I want the items to stack up, for example, 10 identical runes or gems in one nest. Tabs are not enough for me, since I am not very strong in the game, I want to leave a lot of items so that after deciding whether they have value or not - I am not at all a master who is able to do it right away. Often I look with horror at the fact that again there is no place to put at least something. But, I'm not sure I want to pay for it. We have already paid for the game and the new tab could be a reward for any achievements or completing quests.
Moondew wrote: 2 years ago
the new tab could be a reward for any achievements or completing quests.
🤣🤣🤣
Oh! Oh, this is precious. I'm literally crying here.
There's a price check tool right here on the site. 99% of the stuff clogging up your inventory has next to no value.
iamergo wrote: 2 years ago
Moondew wrote: 2 years ago
the new tab could be a reward for any achievements or completing quests.
🤣🤣🤣
Oh! Oh, this is precious. I'm literally crying here.
There's a price check tool right here on the site. 99% of the stuff clogging up your inventory has next to no value.
Oh yeah. But, sometimes I look at what I threw out not so long ago, and on the site it costs
Ber
or higher. I'm trying to master the site, but it takes time - the same items, but different parameters = different price. It's still difficult for me. And the tabs... perhaps 2 more would be enough for me to be happy.
OP

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
4 months into the poll now, 71% in favour of paid stash tabs/character slots with nearly 900 votes.

Has anything changed for you guys since the start with regards to this question?

Also... blizzard wen? :)

The current situation just means I don't play ladder :(

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.
It comes down to pricing. On sale, D2r copies are around 30 USD. That's 20 char slots and 3 stash tabs. Plus you can then play more than one character at once. As long as this is available, stash tabs and char slots would need to be priced well for me to be interested.

Giving players the option to hoard even more will also hurt the economy. Currently, there's an opportunity cost to holding items that drives players to trade them away for smaller items with more value density like runes. This keeps items in circulation. Unless you have 3 stash tabs full of
Ber
/
Jah
runes, you can liquidate the crap you have stashed away. I try to keep my tabs as clean as possible.

Plus an in-game shop is a slippery slope. Gen-Z grew up with this shit, but the D2LoD generation didn't. They might not like micro-transactions in this game. I for one don't. I'd rather have an expansion pack.
If the dont give us more character slots, we need more shared stabs

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"
Sometimes I played PoE. I like how the purchase of additional tabs is implemented there, and that they are intended for different purposes, that you can give a name to the tabs. I bought tabs according to my needs for playing on the computer and on the console. It is affordable and helps to organize storage well. For playing D2, I would like to be able to have additional shared tabs. I would like to have 3-5 more pieces - for runes separately, separately for gems or keys.
Still wish they would take my money already and give me more tabs! Stackable runes/gems would also be cool. Ngl

There is so much they could improve on this game. I'm honestly just surprised they haven't announced paid content of some kind. I thought they would announce by now the cut guild feature, more tabs/char slots, and even stackables. I like the new runewords and character balances (except
Frenzy
ias fix), but yeah, just thought they would go in a different direction.

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
and more char slots pls :)

Naj 0

Americas PC
After paying full price for a game that was only a remake- I feel it is unfair to offer paid stash and character tabs as extras.
Naj wrote: 1 year ago
After paying full price for a game that was only a remake- I feel it is unfair to offer paid stash and character tabs as extras.
Not to be that guy, but wasn't it just $39 (USD) on release?

That out of the way, we need more character slots or stash; I really don't see modern... well them... just giving that away.

Naj 0

Americas PC
phantomotap wrote: 1 year ago
Naj wrote: 1 year ago
Not to be that guy, but wasn't it just $39 (USD) on release?

That out of the way, we need more character slots or stash; I really don't see modern... well them... just giving that away.
It was around $70 here in Australia on release.
I can't see them doing it either. After playing POE for years and seeing their model- non PTW transactions and a free game- built from scratch- along with constantly updated content every 3 months...
it would just feel a bit greasy from a big rich AAA company... I just don't like it. That's all I'm saying.
I'm sure if they did do it, they would be handsomely priced as well.
One one hand, I'm all for supporting the continuous development of this game. On the other hand, when I think about how few bytes a character and stash tab actually are, and the price of storage space today, I hate the idea of paying for it. You'd have to pay like 1 cent for it to be fair priced.

PoE is a free to play game, we have to keep that in mind. It makes sense there to support the game by buying some stash space.

I'd be much more happy to pay for a new expansion. And give us unlimited characters already, or at least a hundred. This is ridiculous and feels very cheap.

I would have thought we'd get a stash tab and 10 new chars on each end of season at the very least.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation