diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
25 replies   3423 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Denszecu wrote: 2 years ago
I dont understand why
Travincal
is so good... After 50 run with max item find barb only 1 time saw a rune drop...
:/ Maybe the next 50.. :D
People run those common places thousands of times and occasionally still not getting anything of value.

Drop rates are just so damn tiny for, say, a
Ber
rune that you have mostly luck and continuinity to rely on. In theory, I can promise you it will drop. In practice, I played Diablo 2 since 2003 and only slowed down in 2018, done 99 once and 98 some 10x and I haven't found several items not even once - looking at you,
Griffon's Eye
OP
Cryptography wrote: 2 years ago
I dont understand why
Travincal
is so good... After 50 run with max item find barb only 1 time saw a rune drop...
People run those common places thousands of times and occasionally still not getting anything of value.

Ber
rune that you have mostly luck and continuinity to rely on. In theory, I can promise you it will drop. In practice, I played Diablo 2 since 2003 and only slowed down in 2018, done 99 once and 98 some 10x and I haven't found several items not even once - looking at you,
Griffon's Eye
And what about those Youtube vids... 100 Trav or 100 something else run, and in all of this videos always samething good drops. They are lie?
I dont understand why
Travincal

Ber
Griffon's Eye
And what about those Youtube vids... 100 Trav or 100 something else run, and in all of this videos always samething good drops. They are lie?
It's luck, man. The numbers are the same for everyone. If you're looking for runes, magic find doesn't help. The numbers are the same for everyone. I understand your frustration, but it's literally luck.
I dont understand why
Travincal

Ber
Griffon's Eye
I am not familiar with it because I don't really follow any YT content about Diablo II but I would not be surprised if they somehow altered real gameplay to display a better picture.

It is luck, though. I will never get tired to tell the story of finding two
Lo
runes from single Chaos run.
I was like you. And even I had a topic like this. Then I decided to manage things by trade and focused on like farming keys etc. And right after got a
Sur
, and then my Necro managed to drop a
Ber
when he was 73. There's always other ways and of course possibilities. Good luck!

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
You are getting frustrated because you are focusing on finding HRs. If you think about it you dont need any HRs for beating the game. There are even builds that can beat Hell difficulty without any gear (trapsin or hammerdin for example). Forget about HRs and you will be satisfied with your drops, eventually a HR will drop someday.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...