Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3369 replies   479957 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

cristobal03 wrote: 2 years ago
Man, with everyone multiboxing and all the walks, I feel like the anni pool is so ridiculously oversaturated they should change the trigger from SoJ sales to anni sales.
Or just create a New Event - sell annis and torches and event start.
Example of new charm drop for new event:
Grand Charm:
+2 to Character Three Skill level (+2 to Combat Paladin skill, +2 to Necro Curses, +2 to Sorc Cold skil etc..)
10 to 20 Faster Hit Recovery
10 to 20 Faster run walk
10 to 20 Faster cast rate
OP

Bisu 381

PC
- DC being the SOJ sink, spawns whole bunch of Anni.
- Something then being the Anni sink, spawns a 'reasonable' amount of something else.

That could work.
Bisu wrote: 2 years ago
- DC being the SOJ sink, spawns whole bunch of Anni.
- Something then being the Anni sink, spawns a 'reasonable' amount of something else.

That could work.
Yeah, but Anni was a sinkhole for duped sojs, now with no duped sojs, it was kinda ridiciolous to get hands on anni unless you were just buying one. I take that 2.4 change as a good concept change - for the actual state of the game. In ladder annis will have their value again.
It's like with
Ber
/
Jah
etc.
He has 20 ish more SOJS left. We are 3/6. Please sell 1 soj if you have it for a GUARENTEE. WE've had 2 community walks

Spread positivity :)
OP

Bisu 381

PC
Americas 3/6 at 22:27.

But the SOJs are running out...
Americas 4/6 at 08:09 CEST
Americas 5/6 at ~08:50 CEST
And here we go again, Walk on Americas at 08:53 CEST
Uhm guys I was ingame got the message, the screen shake and darkening while I was farming but no Dclone to be seen. I've killed a handful of unique packs since the message but no Dclone. Anyone know what could have gone wrong?
OP

Bisu 381

PC
Triple DC walks on the night before Ladder season 1.

Fun fun fun.
Thirodil wrote: 2 years ago
Uhm guys I was ingame got the message, the screen shake and darkening while I was farming but no Dclone to be seen. I've killed a handful of unique packs since the message but no Dclone. Anyone know what could have gone wrong?
He replaces a superunique, not just any unique. Are you saying you went to the
Frigid Highlands
waypoint, and he hadn't replaced Eldritch?
13/10/9, but I'm just psyched to have my second anni. Took a little trying until I could pick it up :)
Americas SC just went back to 2/6, unbelievable.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
Thirodil wrote: 2 years ago
What map were you on when the walk occurred?

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
iamergo wrote: 2 years ago
He replaces a superunique, not just any unique. Are you saying you went to the
Frigid Highlands
waypoint, and he hadn't replaced Eldritch?
Ah that was the problem I absent minded killed Eldritch already. Found him at Tresh Sockets place and got a 10/18/5.
Thanks a lot.
cristobal03 wrote: 2 years ago
What map were you on when the walk occurred?
A2 outside of town - but as stated above I just didn't know he only spawns for super uniques and found him.
Got a in my game i cant kill. He's standing by the stones to tristrim if you wanna help kill him? Alll done ty sir lancelot for the help! This community is just awesome!
OP

Bisu 381

PC
Americas back at 2/6 again. LOL

Time to get some sleep. Zzzzz
PokehunterD wrote: 2 years ago
Got a in my game i cant kill. He's standing by the stones to tristrim if you wanna help kill him? Screenshot 2022-04-28 000714.png
Sure I'll come over
Need some help please to kill my DCLONE. Game/password: wizzo6/wizzo123 Softcore/NA realm/Expansion
Thanks for help - I have 1 more DCLONE ready to help me kill please: Game/password: wizzo3/wizzo123 Softcore/NA realm/Expansion

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...