68 replies   93790 views

New Diablo Clone mechanics revealed for Resurrected 2.4

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
duanebs wrote: 2 years ago
For anyone interested, I am coordinating a public D Clone walk on PSN. Buy-in is only 1 SOJ, as it's just for fun before the ladder starts. My clan already has enough SOJs to guarantee spawn, so everything added on now will just be more spawns for the same buy-in price.
If you haven't already, you should create a Player Services listing for Playstation (including any other filters like Non-Ladder, Softcore, and region ur aiming for).

That way when people click the 'Find Games' button, they'll see your incentive and help out. You could provide links to your discord where your clan is coordinating etc.

Just an idea :)
Is there a "
Diablo Clone
" option on the drop down (like when you type diablo,
Diablo's Horn
populates the name) when creating a player services trade? I was trying to create a listing for free kill service and didn't know what to label it as. Currently listed as a player service with a magic name as I didn't know if there was anything linked in the database.
OP

Teebling 5837Admin

Europe PC
Azer-Archon wrote: 2 years ago
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
duanebs wrote: 2 years ago
For anyone interested, I am coordinating a public D Clone walk on PSN. Buy-in is only 1 SOJ, as it's just for fun before the ladder starts. My clan already has enough SOJs to guarantee spawn, so everything added on now will just be more spawns for the same buy-in price.
If you haven't already, you should create a Player Services listing for Playstation (including any other filters like Non-Ladder, Softcore, and region ur aiming for).

That way when people click the 'Find Games' button, they'll see your incentive and help out. You could provide links to your discord where your clan is coordinating etc.

Just an idea :)
Is there a "
Diablo Clone
" option on the drop down (like when you type diablo,
Diablo's Horn
populates the name) when creating a player services trade? I was trying to create a listing for free kill service and didn't know what to label it as. Currently listed as a player service with a magic name as I didn't know if there was anything linked in the database.
Yeah that's how it's supposed to be - just a player services topic with Dclone somewhere in the title. If you add Player Services filter, it'll show up when people click 'find games' from the tracker.

It is a fantastic guide. Thank you.

Understanding the mechanics and watching the Dclone status(which is great also) is all helpful to get to Dclone, but you need to be considerably wealthy to defeat him.

My lvl90 Blizzard Sorc could only get him down to half health...

Oh, well. Keep grinding and getting better.
lscottl wrote: 2 years ago

Understanding the mechanics and watching the Dclone status(which is great also) is all helpful to get to Dclone, but you need to be considerably wealthy to defeat him.

I also happen to have a lvl90 Sorc now and he goes down pretty easily
There are just two main ingredients - a weapon (I use a ranged
Javelin
) with Prevent Monster Heal and a necro want with lvl2
Lower Resist

One hit with a jav, and then rotate
Lower Resist
and spell spam
jxdcz wrote: 2 years ago

Javelin
Lower Resist

Lower Resist
and spell spam
I sorc throwing javs? Cool. Also, what specifically is a 'necro want?'

Thanks
Going to add a new Services post, but I just received enough pledges to guarantee yet another DCLONE spawn. I want as many people as possible to benefit and will begin selling SOJS to vendors between 10-11PM tonight (eastern time zone). Thanks everyone for a great season and I look forward to spawning DCLONE in Ladder as well!

- Duane / Blue Ring Clan

Javelin
Lower Resist

Lower Resist
and spell spam
I sorc throwing javs? Cool. Also, what specifically is a 'necro want?'

Thanks

Sorry, a typo, I meant "
Wand
" - you can buy ones with lvl2 from merchants easily
And yeah, I mean any weapon with PMH will work, but if I can keep my distance, I´d prefer that haha

Sorry, a typo, I meant "
Wand
" - you can buy ones with lvl2 from merchants easily
And yeah, I mean any weapon with PMH will work, but if I can keep my distance, I´d prefer that haha
Got it. Thank you for the clarification.
tatarjj wrote: 2 years ago
Donno why multiplayer can't just have Dclone spawn in the same game that a person sells 1 SoJ to the merchant in, just like in single player. You could even still have
Uber Diablo
spawn region-wide once, like 1000 SoJs were sold. A rare but free
Uber Diablo
for everyone else.

Better yet, just make only 1
Standard of Heroes
drop per
Uber Tristram
, and have Dclone spawn in your game if you put, like, 8
Standard of Heroes
and a
Ohm
rune in the cube.

Or whatever. I still think this mechanic is stupid, but I think it should be an improvement.
The origin of dclone stems from duped sojs from wayyy back when ha. They needed a way to filter them out. Now that it isn't a thing anymore, I couldn't agree more with another method. Like say, as soon as "x" amount of players hit lvl 80, he spawns. Then again at 85, 90, so on. Or, a cube rec. like you mentioned!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation