Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3432 replies   503348 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

NA is at 4/6 currently
OP

Bisu 382

PC
The /uberdiablo command is stuck at 2/6 for me again. Just want to note that for other people with the same issue
on a ps4 chat someone posted that 3/6 was up.
restarted game and got the 4/6 as soon as I loaded in.

not sure if it already was at 3 and the meant 4 or if it went up twice in a few minutes
I think status is getting stuck for people again. I was in a game and got the 2/6 message, then relogged and now it's at 4/6. I updated the tracker but it got bumped back down to 2/6 almost immediately.
americas 5/6
Walk
12/12/6. Glad to catch the walk, but 0 for 6 on getting a good anni
20/20/9 omg :D

This is my second good anni. My last one was 20/19/9

Spread positivity :)
This is the first one I've missed while I've been on, I wonder if something changed or if I'm just unlucky this time.
Geez, I was lucky I had my main toon in a game parked for dinner, but if not for dinner I would have gotten two more but my other toons were parked (actually booted at some point) in Asia, which has been at 2/6 for over a day now.
Leaving a game open during night time (Europe) finally paid off. Only 12/14/6, but still another Anni :)
Bisu wrote: 2 years ago
The /uberdiablo command is stuck at 2/6 for me again. Just want to note that for other people with the same issue
I noticed the same 5 hours earlier. In one game it was 2/6 and in the next 1/6. I thought between games someone must have thrown a bag of Sojs at
Charsi
, but next game it was 2/6 again while the Dclone tracker jumped between 1/6 and 2/6 for America.
11/11/6 hahaha oh well, maybe next time

you just need to keep hunting :D

Schnorki 3721Moderator

PC
I expected many things when we first thought about a manual tracker here.

But I honestly did not expect it to actually become more accurate than being in-game and using the actual b.net command...

Bugged out again, woke up to my game still claiming stage 2, noticed the tracker here back to 1, went to check, low and behold another 20 res anni.

That's the second time now that b.net would've had me miss an anni that I didn't just leave sit there because of the tracker and posts here.
Thanks! :)

4p0 18

Europe PC
Hi all!

I coded a very simple python script that uses the dclone progress tracker API to keep track of the dclone progress of all regions in real time (well, it updates every 90 seconds), and raises an alert (special text and a beep) if the progress gets high (4 or higher). It has also a very primitive anti-trolling feature. If you are interested in trying it out, it can be found in my github: https://github.com/Kalle-Koskinen/D2-dclone-notificator

I have also included an instructional readme in the github in case people are not familiar with running python scripts. Don't worry, it's not hard :) The script currently works only on windows machines, and *as-is* only for softcore non-ladder. I have, however, made it very easy to alter the script for hardcore and ladder, and there are instructions for that as well.

I should note that I am pretty much just a script kiddie and I haven't been able to test it thoroughly, so expect bugs. Initial tests seem to indicate that it works.

If you have any trouble, send me a message. I cannot promise a fast response, but I will try to help as I can.

For (real) programmers out there: In the unlikely event that my silly little script has any useful code in it for your purposes, feel free to use it! (I even specified it under mit license so no problems from that front)

Special thanks to diablo2.io and Teebling for all the work for the community!

Best regards,
Apo
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago

But I honestly did not expect it to actually become more accurate than being in-game and using the actual b.net command...

Bugged out again, woke up to my game still claiming stage 2, noticed the tracker here back to 1, went to check, low and behold another 20 res anni.

That's the second time now that b.net would've had me miss an anni that I didn't just leave sit there because of the tracker and posts here.
Mate, something "similar" happened to me... I left my pally idling in a NA game overnight, I went to check on it in the morning, there were no new chat notifications since the last time I ran /uberdiablo (2/6) and... guess what? I just alt+f4d the game and started working, only to check on the forum thread 30 minutes later and find out that the /uberdiablo had glitched yet again. Oh well, that was going to be my 11th Anni :D
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 2 years ago
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago

Mate, something "similar" happened to me... I left my pally idling in a NA game overnight, I went to check on it in the morning, there were no new chat notifications since the last time I ran /uberdiablo (2/6) and... guess what? I just alt+f4d the game and started working, only to check on the forum thread 30 minutes later and find out that the /uberdiablo had glitched yet again. Oh well, that was going to be my 11th Anni :D
I did exactly same thing, but much worse is that I read that on forum like 2-3 min after, but today I used random lobby, not created, so bad luck, I could not log back to lobby. Learn from my mistakes.

Add me on Bnet for fastest response: wanted#22278
For more items or service check out my profile: member/VVanted/
- I'm Europe Time (UTC+01:00) -
VVanted wrote: 2 years ago
I did exactly same thing, but much worse is that I read that on forum like 2-3 min after, but today I used random lobby, not created, so bad luck, I could not log back to lobby. Learn from my mistakes.
Blizzard screwed us over! I blame them! :D
Out of curiosity, how do you keep farming so many of them?
I guess having a Paladin build (most important), immediately farm your own game and then join random others and "borrow" theirs as fast as possible?
(don't expect a normal person to have multiple copies of the game)
jxdcz wrote: 2 years ago
Out of curiosity, how do you keep farming so many of them?
I guess having a Paladin build (most important), immediately farm your own game and then join random others and "borrow" theirs as fast as possible?
(don't expect a normal person to have multiple copies of the game)
Yep, this is what I do. My personal best is 4 Annies in an event, but it's pretty hard getting your hands on the "public ones" to be honest. You have to get lucky for sure.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...