Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   2495 views

Description

Before I decide what to buy I need help from someone familiar with the new IAS calculations. So I have just one question, I can't make sense of all I've read really. What would be the better weapon to use PvM between ebotd TM and ebotd GPA using only glove and amulet IAS? Which with also 15 IAS
Helm
? If someone with more knowledge could help me answer that please.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Before I decide what to buy I need help from someone familiar with the new IAS calculations. So I have just one question, I can't make sense of all I've read really. What would be the better weapon to use PvM between ebotd TM and ebotd GPA using only glove and amulet IAS? Which with also 15 IAS
Helm
? If someone with more knowledge could help me answer that please.
This is the best I can do.

No idea if it's accurate, but it's the one I've been using.
This is what I use, more user friendly and many more options. Makes it easier to use based on class vs. hireling. I think it will help you given that it is preprogrammed with
Werewolf
base stats as a toggle-option.

https://d2.lc/IAS/
The one by Warren is experimental but includes 2.4 changes to attack speed, so it is what you want to calculate with.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Inethil wrote: 2 years ago
This is what I use, more user friendly and many more options. Makes it easier to use based on class vs. hireling. I think it will help you given that it is preprogrammed with
Werewolf
base stats as a toggle-option.

https://d2.lc/IAS/
Is this one updated for 2.4? I thought it's still got D2LoD numbers.
I was under the impression that it was, but now that you've actually posed the question I can't remember where I have it from. Apologies.

I expect it to be updated, but ... yeah. Can't guarantee it.
Inethil wrote: 2 years ago
I was under the impression that it was, but now that you've actually posed the question I can't remember where I have it from. Apologies.

I expect it to be updated, but ... yeah. Can't guarantee it.
I used to use it a lot and I think it's mostly accurate, but there's no explicit version / date anywhere on the page.

For
Werewolf
and
Werebear
it's not correct and I think it's also missing the highest bowazon
Strafe
frames, not to mention the dual wielding barb merc.

I don't have any proof that it's off for other things, but I worry that it isn't up to date for any builds that have changed since the last D2LoD patch.
Ah, fair enough. I love the interface, but accurate is accurate.
Another one that seems in line with what Warren made for 2.4 with a more pleasant UI

But basically you want to be using a 2-handed hammer/polearm/
Axe
/staff for BotD (or in general, outside of BotD) since those fall into the same breakpoint category and can reach lower breakpoints with less IAS and can reach the lowest possible breakpoints with a lot of IAS.

With the new calculations I'd say this is the tier list at 20 FPA per 5 attacks:
S:
Eth
The Reaper's Toll
(
Decrepify
being the number one reason - you'll be able to clear everything, merc can wield Pride)
A:
Eth
Breath of the Dying GT or GPA,
Eth
Tomb Reaver
(similar damage as botd + extra resists but with immense price on top that includes IAS/ED jewels)
B: Grief PB + Phoenix/
Stormshield

C:
Ribcracker

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...