Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   2243 views

Description

hey looking to see if someone can middleman my trade for a playstation item to pc

Can be used to make Runewords:

hey looking to see if someone can middleman my trade for a playstation item to pc
Code wrote: 2 years ago
Console peasants can trade with the master race? I thought the two classes aren't aloud to mingle.
OP
hahahaha, I am in need of the item that he has :(
I think you'll need to know someone in anonymous to facilitate that trade then.
It will work. They'll just need to find someone who owns both a PC and a PS copy of the game.

That person can perform the trade for the PS item and then login on PC with the same character and do the transfer.

I have the game for both PC and X Box and I have been able to play the same characters on both. I would think that it works the same way with PS/PC.
OP
lemessur wrote: 2 years ago
It will work. They'll just need to find someone who owns both a PC and a PS copy of the game.

That person can perform the trade for the PS item and then login on PC with the same character and do the transfer.

I have the game for both PC and X Box and I have been able to play the same characters on both. I would think that it works the same way with PS/PC.
that is exactly how it works, the guys brother has a playstation but has the game on pc and says he cant do it unless he buys it again on playstation unfortunately

Necrarch 1990Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Interested as well, I have a trade blocked for the same reason and the "usual" middlemen don't seem unavailable (at least one seems to be in Ukraine, so very understandable...)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus
OP
Necrarch wrote: 2 years ago
Interested as well, I have a trade blocked for the same reason and the "usual" middlemen don't seem unavailable (at least one seems to be in Ukraine, so very understandable...)
dont leech my post please, if you need a mm make your own post

Necrarch 1990Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Sure, no harm meant. Gl.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash, my crafts and my many cheap
Annihilus
lemessur wrote: 2 years ago

I had no idea!
OP
Necrarch wrote: 2 years ago
Sure, no harm meant. Gl.
all g i'm just letting you know leeching is against tos on a lot of platforms
Code what region is the playstation guy from. I have pc/ps4, i might can help this weekend.

PSN: Quest8150
OP
Quest8150 wrote: 2 years ago
Code what region is the playstation guy from. I have pc/ps4, i might can help this weekend.
na pretty sure, I might have someone from jsp to help i'll let you know.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...