Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
13 replies   1316 views

Description

After the extended 'maintenance' the other day, every second game i try to create or join fails - "can't find char on server" or "cannot connect to server" errors. Anyone else experiencing this?

something got f*ed here, and I was thinking things were starting to work smoothly...
Description by Ossuarium

Can be used to make Runewords:

After the extended 'maintenance' the other day, every second game i try to create or join fails - "can't find char on server" or "cannot connect to server" errors. Anyone else experiencing this?

something got f*ed here, and I was thinking things were starting to work smoothly...
yep, we-re all experiencing this kind of issues, wednesday maintenance could have been better i must say

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
Yeah, that maintenance did not go well. Joining and leaving games is now a constant timeout hazard.
Same here.
Same here, and currently farming pindle intensively, so it was a slap in the face for sure. What worked for me is joining the Americas servers, no hiccups there.

BIN = Buy it now. First to hit BIN get the item, even if there are higher bids after !
Timezone : UTC+1

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Vorpal4 wrote: 2 years ago
Same here, and currently farming pindle intensively, so it was a slap in the face for sure. What worked for me is joining the Americas servers, no hiccups there.
Actually wanted to ask in your pindle topic whether you somehow magically avoided this issue, seeing how your numbers still kept climbing while everyone else (myself included) seemed stuck in constant timeouts. :D
Same problem on PS4.
Also the game switches sometimes to my offline chars when I want to start the next run, which is really annoying.

They need to fix that asap

May the loot be with ya!
No issues here on PC (US region). Played all last night and today no disconnects or anything.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
OP
that fkin annoying thing...apparently EU servers are screwed for some reason, since NA players said no issue.
Dude, it was horrible! On top of that I lag-crashed 3 times and lost all my experience on level 92
Well, it's even worse now. Now you also get the "Your Connection Has Been Interrupted" message 5 seconds after joining and are stuck in that game for like half a minute and can't create or join another one. They messed up big lol.
Died 3 times yesterday. 95 lvl. No deaths for months before this.

Schnorki 3153Moderator

PC
Still just a Europe issue? Or is anyone seeing this on US by now as well?
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Still just a Europe issue? Or is anyone seeing this on US by now as well?
Played another 5-6 hours yesterday on US and still no problems.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation