Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   778 views

Description

I posted a small charm with +11 fire resist, +20 life. I thought this was a good charm, but have gotten no interest yet. Is this charm not as desirable as i thought?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I posted a small charm with +11 fire resist, +20 life. I thought this was a good charm, but have gotten no interest yet. Is this charm not as desirable as i thought?
Answeredby Queegon2 years agoGo to post
Found the culprit, you named your trade wrong.

"Ruby small charm of vita" is what would people search for here. Not a string of random numbers with weird spacing. Your item is unsearchable except for correct icon tags which the majority of people don't use.

All Prices Negotiable :-)
It's a good charm. But people are probably playing EldenRing... you may want to try other sites as well. :)
Found the culprit, you named your trade wrong.

"
Ruby
small charm of vita" is what would people search for here. Not a string of random numbers with weird spacing. Your item is unsearchable except for correct icon tags which the majority of people don't use.
This post was marked as the best answer.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Teebling 5849Admin

Europe PC
As Queegon pointed out you aren't naming it as per the guidance so people can't find it:
They do sell, here's the price history for it:

pricecheck.php?item=Ruby%20small%20char ... ta&other=1

You posted this thread 1 minute after you created your trade post. So what do you expect how fast people get interested? Maybe patience is a good advice too.

Teebling 5849Admin

Europe PC
Agonie wrote: 2 years ago
You posted this thread 1 minute after you created your trade post. So what do you expect how fast people get interested? Maybe patience is a good advice too.
No, he listed it 5 days ago. Think you were looking at the last post time or bumped time.

5 days is on average longer than they typical time to sale for this charm which is 1-3 days (if you follow the price check link I posted, look at the brown boxes with the hourglass icon), so he's just over what would be the expected time to wait for interest.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
No, he listed it 5 days ago. Think you were looking at the last post time or bumped time.

5 days is on average longer than they typical time to sale for this charm which is 1-3 days (if you follow the price check link I posted, look at the brown boxes with the hourglass icon), so he's just over what would be the expected time to wait for interest.
My fault. I'm sorry. Never understood why the times change when bumping instead of leaving the time when it was posted.
OP
Yea, i was going for scroll appeal and hoping the tags would help with searchability. I immediately got two offers after posting this, so i guess it was just a naming issue

All Prices Negotiable :-)

Teebling 5849Admin

Europe PC
My fault. I'm sorry. Never understood why the times change when bumping instead of leaving the time when it was posted.
Yeah was a design oversight by me, sorry. It's on the fix list.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago

Yeah was a design oversight by me, sorry. It's on the fix list.
Geez, Teebling. What the heck? I thought this was a professional site, not some Mickey-Mouse clownshow amateur hour hot garbage parade.

Er, I mean...we all make mistakes.

We still love you Teeb, and everything you do. You know that.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...