Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   1103 views

Description

I've played this game for years on end during my teens, as most of you I would assume. I also played quite a bit single player in the last few years. and now today, while running the arcane the unexpected happened and I found my first ever SoJ. It is a great feeling indeed.

Simply wanted to share. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I've played this game for years on end during my teens, as most of you I would assume. I also played quite a bit single player in the last few years. and now today, while running the arcane the unexpected happened and I found my first ever SoJ. It is a great feeling indeed.

Simply wanted to share. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Congratulations!
Stone of Jordan
complete.

Teebling 5935Admin

Europe PC

Congratulations!

Online mostly between the hours of 7pm to 12am EST ( US)
Gratz, you were not alone in the wait. Hopefully more to come for you.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
20 years, and never an SoJ for me. Even in the times when they were used as currency and items went for "10 SoJs", never once did one land in my inventory.

Then, there I was one early October day, doing a Countess Run, on Nightmare, and a gold ring drops. I scoff and roll my eyes. "Oh goodie, another 23% MF Nagel that isn't even worth the
Scroll of Identify
". Then, there it was.
Stone of Jordan
. They DO exist, and they DO drop.
OP
Cheers Everyone! i'll use it for a day or so and i'll probably sell it, cause let's face it, a soj is fairly pointless compared to its market price.
Leaker416 wrote: 2 years ago
Then, there I was one early October day, doing a Countess Run, on Nightmare, and a gold ring drops. I scoff and roll my eyes. "Oh goodie, another 23% MF Nagel that isn't even worth the
Scroll of Identify
". Then, there it was.
Stone of Jordan
. They DO exist, and they DO drop.
I did start to wonder indeed if it did truly exist or it was the most elaborate dupers prank, making everyone believe it actually drop :) gratz on your s as well.
NODRULE wrote: 2 years ago
Congratulations!
Stone of Jordan
complete.
I did almost see a popup with a nice jingle, appear in the corner of my vision saying "acheivement unlocked : It's about damn time" :P
Actually found 2
Stone of Jordan
this season and 1 was from
The Countess
. the other was Horking
Travincal

Online mostly between the hours of 7pm to 12am EST ( US)
If you have a sorc, you can farm NM andy for them pretty quickly. I got mine on my 110th run on her.
I've also been playing since the original game came out (on and off) when I was 14. I've only found one SOJ in that time. It was a glorious experience.

Congratulations!
This is D2s randomness. I play since end of December and found 2 SOJs. One with a 0 MF necro in the
Halls of Vaught
. The other one in
Black Marsh
from random cannonfodder.

Gave one to a friend in exchange for several gear for my char pool.
The other is still on my mf light sorc, but i might sell it. Could get some more useful things for it.

Yes Sir. I will stay a while and listen. Beer?
Found two so far. One from a
Council Member
in durance of hate and one from some random mob in the arcane santuary. Traded both for a
Ber
to complete my Infinity. Was absolutly worth it.

bs21 19

Paladin Americas PC
Congratulations! I’ve played 20 years myself and am now a D2 Dad haha. I can still remember my first AND only SoJ to fall like 16 years ago. Andy but the chest in the far corner. Memories like this brought me back. Enjoy!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...