Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
18 replies   3519 views

Description

I tried telling him but he wasn't having it @_@

Can be used to make Runewords:

I tried telling him but he wasn't having it @_@
Dude, I found two 7s yesterday. In my entire D2 career, never had a natural SOJ drop, and maybe 1-2 BKs. Over thousands of hours. Oh, forest the grump, you have some learning to do.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
OP
cristobal03 wrote: 2 years ago
Dude, I found two 7s yesterday. In my entire D2 career, never had a natural SOJ drop, and maybe 1-2 BKs. Over thousands of hours. Oh, forest the grump, you have some learning to do.
I told him, but, maybe he thought I was trying to swindle him :v I did get an SoJ my first couple hours of farming nightmare andy, then spent a bunch more hours farming it and definitely think I got lucky :c
I saw a thread of some guy wanting
Sur
for a very low Storch. The thread was very funny though, as half of the people were telling him how wrong he was, whereas the other half was trolling a bit as well.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
I can sell you TWO 7% mf charms for a single SoJ. Half price!
OP
Zelym wrote: 2 years ago
I can sell you TWO 7% mf charms for a single SoJ. Half price!
that's a bargain right there if i've ever seen one

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
I'll throw in a 6% for free if you buy 2 for SoJ!

On a more serious note, you don't need Discord for that. There's plenty of ridiculous asking prices here, especially if you track more niche items. You've got stuff going for
Mal
-
Ist
for ages up until one guy makes a thread with a (likely BS) claim going "need
Jah
was already offered
Sur
+ on [insert other platform here]" which is then quietly deleted 2 weeks later but those who saw it all suddenly start asking for
Sur
+ minimum. I actually switched back to buying my niche gear in-game (painful as it is to find) as that at least sticks with the normal pricing until folks here realize that noone actually buys theirs for
Sur
+.

Though in this particular case, he seems to perhaps just have little to no clue about pricing and feel "useful item is worth different useful item" as many a new player does? After all, he is also assigning the same value to BK and SoJ for himself.
Oh man, that's hilarious you stumbled into Forest the Grump. You must be browsing The
Chaos Sanctuary
on the side like I do... I saw this gem from that same dude yesterday. He'd be crucified on there if you could comment in the WTS sections haha.
He is not a smart man.
Perhaps he is just having fun with Diablo 2 in his very own way.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
Aegis200 wrote: 2 years ago
Perhaps he is just having fun with Diablo 2 in his very own way.
yeah, but, as you can see, it's not that innocuous. it's getting people upset because he's wasting peoples' time and being a real stick in the spokes. so it's like, where do you draw the line between harmless fun and disruptive fun? is he trolling and it's genuinely malicious?
Daeblana wrote: 2 years ago
Oh man, that's hilarious you stumbled into Forest the Grump. You must be browsing The
Chaos Sanctuary
on the side like I do... I saw this gem from that same dude yesterday. He'd be crucified on there if you could comment in the WTS sections haha.
Amn
for
Ohm
, 10
Ral
for
Ohm
... From time to time I see similar trades in Lobby. Trades with really overpriced items are also common (like Ali Baba for
Vex
). These guys won't sell anything, that's all.
I hope this is just some sort of trolling.
Another one...

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
NitroFossa wrote: 2 years ago
Another one...
like how does this person think theres someone out there skilled enough at the game to aqcuire 15
Ber
!!!! but still be stupid enough to trade them for one anni. i guess if your gonna go fishing you might as try and hook a whale.
A flat out Perfect 20/20/10 Anni goes probably for even more than 15
Ber

On the other Hand I doubt this guy had a Perfect Anni
I have an upped perfect
Tarnhelm
not letting that go for less that 3.50
Ber

TREE FITTTY

Always have
Key of Destruction

Will run your ubers for 1
Key
tip!
kidneypie wrote: 2 years ago
cristobal03 wrote: 2 years ago
I told him, but, maybe he thought I was trying to swindle him :v I did get an SoJ my first couple hours of farming nightmare andy, then spent a bunch more hours farming it and definitely think I got lucky :c
A couple weeks ago I decided to farm a SoJ for my lightning sorc. (I know it's stupid to try to farm specific things in D2 but whatever...) I was farming NM Andy the whole weekend for like 12 hours a day with a fire sorc with 500+ MF without any success. When I got bored of it I returned to my usual farming routine to have some fun killing cows/Diablo/
Baal
with my lightning sorc (less than 100 MF). Guess what Diablo dropped on my first run? A SoJ. :-D :-D :-D Random is a bitch. That's the only SoJ I ever had so I found more
Ber
+ runes than SoJs.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...