Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   1616 views

Description

Just wanted to give a huge
Shout
out to the devs who put together the price check tool.
This has saved me so much time and as I was reviewing a trade this morning it hit me that I never said thank you.
So, Thank you for putting this in, it's a QoL improvement that makes such a difference.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Just wanted to give a huge
Shout
out to the devs who put together the price check tool.
This has saved me so much time and as I was reviewing a trade this morning it hit me that I never said thank you.
So, Thank you for putting this in, it's a QoL improvement that makes such a difference.

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
You're welcome! It's seeing some further improvements soon (you'll be able to apply some basic filters for things like HC/
Eth
etc).

It would be nice to add jewels/charm prefixes and or sufixes, just my two cents

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Sh0ikan wrote: 2 years ago
It's too complicated for me to track all the different combos of affixes, base item, and suffixes for historical data with my current setup.

That said, historical price data will show for trade listings that followed the guidance and are named with the actual affixes. Here's historical data for Shimmering Grand Charm of Vita for example.

You can also price check recent charm sales by searching for them with the 'Sold' filter in the find trades UI. It will only be sales from the last 3 days though. Here's recent price data for Shimmering Grand Charm of Vita for example.

Concur with OP. The Price Check tool has been instrumental in helping me navigate the market. Exact values are, of course, a matter between buyer/seller, but the Price Check has been great in determining, "Am I thinking
Lem
", "It's
Charsi
food!" or "Goodness me I just found me some
Ohm
-level goodness".

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Update today: Latest historical prices are now integrated into DB entry pages.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
vortexexample.png
This newest update is a great upgrade to an already awesome setup you've got going here. Keep up the good work Teeb!
Sh0ikan wrote: 2 years ago
It's too complicated for me to track all the different combos of affixes, base item, and suffixes for historical data with my current setup.

That said, historical price data will show for trade listings that followed the guidance and are named with the actual affixes. Here's historical data for Shimmering Grand Charm of Vita for example.

You can also price check recent charm sales by searching for them with the 'Sold' filter in the find trades UI. It will only be sales from the last 3 days though. Here's recent price data for Shimmering Grand Charm of Vita for example.
Please, don't missunderstand me, I really appreciate the Price Check tool, I use it every day to great results, but it's most useful for unique/set/base items ATM in my humble opinion.
Keep up the good work!
This place just gets better and better!

Zelym 123

Paladin Europe PC
All of these tools make trading and price checking so much easier.
Thanks for your hard work :)
This site is so fancy. Its crazy to have something like this nowadays. Thank you so much devs!

On a side note, its kinda crazy we need this site at all! I mean, wouldn't it be nice if there was an in game trading post with proper facilities such that all other forms of trading could be obsolete? Just my two cents.

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
Armlesswunder wrote: 2 years ago
This site is so fancy. Its crazy to have something like this nowadays. Thank you so much devs!

On a side note, its kinda crazy we need this site at all! I mean, wouldn't it be nice if there was an in game trading post with proper facilities such that all other forms of trading could be obsolete? Just my two cents.
In reality though, I doubt it would be quite as good as this site all together. Seriously, great job here folks!

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation