Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
19 replies   2948 views

Description

Hey guys,
I have now reached the point where I am bored with farming on player 1 difficulty. On the one hand the low drops and on the other hand the challenge. When I try to open a splitrun lobby game, I rarely succeed. Now I want to ask here if some of you would be motivated to do a few splitruns from time to time. We can then change the areas from game to game. I play a lvl 91 Javazone but unfortunately without Infinity. I would be happy if one or the other could be found.
Have a nice evening.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey guys,
I have now reached the point where I am bored with farming on player 1 difficulty. On the one hand the low drops and on the other hand the challenge. When I try to open a splitrun lobby game, I rarely succeed. Now I want to ask here if some of you would be motivated to do a few splitruns from time to time. We can then change the areas from game to game. I play a lvl 91 Javazone but unfortunately without Infinity. I would be happy if one or the other could be found.
Have a nice evening.
I would be interested, when are you normally online?
i am interested. feel free to add me in game eprimed#2260
OP
perfect! normally afternoon but it depends.
I will add you tomorrow and maybe we get some 3 or 5 players splitrun.
Hackler666 wrote: 2 years ago
Hey guys,
Have a nice evening.
I'm interested too. Maybe you can add me and give a hint If we can farm some games together.

Grisuonline#2281

Gris
I would also be up for this, feel free to add me. Reiki#1967
I just realized your all in Europe :/ .... guess I don't need sleep THAT bad.
I feel your pain. I have to logon at odd hours just to complete trades. Hardly no one is in the USA
It's really tough to find good games. Most of the time I'm leeching off of cow runs or chaosbaal games.
i would be interested in joining :) will add you guys too

Please no private messages for trades
When I try to open a splitrun lobby game, I rarely succeed.
May you explain?

Isn't split-farming that everyone's on another spot, so you don't claim others' loot?
So how can you not succeed in that?

Or I dont understand it...

Trollwut#2511
OP
i mean that almost nobody join the game ;)

geo89 50

Assassin Americas XLinux
count me in. I have several characters so either blue or yellow damage or
Travincal
with my goldfind barb.

This is a HARDCORE trade. PC only.
there is also a second thread on this topic... so maybe even more people potentially available for split runs

post1916446.html#p1916446

Please no private messages for trades

Deleted User 63530 0

im in whisp me
aaabbbccc666#2910
I will be trying to join when possible.
Currently blizzard sorc 80lvl
hi, currently summon nec here, i do have Infinity, if it helps.

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Trollwut wrote: 2 years ago
When I try to open a splitrun lobby game, I rarely succeed.
May you explain?

Isn't split-farming that everyone's on another spot, so you don't claim others' loot?
So how can you not succeed in that?

Or I dont understand it...

It is.
But if you try that with randoms from Lobby, once the game fills, a ton of people don't split up but race you to your mobs because the truly valuable farming areas are simply limited, meaning most people aim for the same zone. That is if your game ever fills up to begin with, which it rarely does.

Public split runs are probably the one thing harder to get going than a baalrun if you don't have your own
Teleport
. :)
Aaaah yes, so I didnt misunderstand, just players who give a fack.

Like when I name a game "Free Farm NOT A2" and the first thing players do is join, go A2, clear and logout :D

Trollwut#2511

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
You tell people not to press the button and all they wanna do is press the damn button. ;)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation