Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
18 replies   8136 views

Description

So i had the luck to drop e
Ber
and now im unsure what to do with it for my Javazon.

I learnd that i have have 3 options:

- Infinity for
Conviction
Aura to help with immunities
- CoH for srvivability
- Enigma for Clearspeed and MF

I tend to do either CoH or Enigma since they only need one
Ber
but im realy not sure what would be the best option.

Any tip would help =)

Thx in advance!
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

So i had the luck to drop e
Ber
and now im unsure what to do with it for my Javazon.

I learnd that i have have 3 options:

- Infinity for
Conviction
Aura to help with immunities
- CoH for srvivability
- Enigma for Clearspeed and MF

I tend to do either CoH or Enigma since they only need one
Ber
but im realy not sure what would be the best option.

Any tip would help =)

Thx in advance!

I accept offers in Runes, Pgems or Keys. Online mostly later evening CET.
Enigma because it makes you play any other character easier in case you get bored with Amazon.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
Queegon wrote: 2 years ago
Enigma because it makes you play any other character easier in case you get bored with Amazon.
true on that! The only otpion should be Enigma if you don't have one already :)
+1 on Enigma. Suits pretty much every character and makes your clearspeed faster+great MF.

I like using wizspike+Spirit off-hand for easy 68 fcr breakpoint teleporting on my javazon.

Check my profile for other trades!
Personally, I went for Enigma and it was the best decision possible. The clears are so much faster and enjoyable now

My trading priorities:
1. Highest offer
2. Who's online at the same time as me
3. First who posted the offer
* Ideally, add me on Battle.net to finish a trade
Enigma hands down. Arcane sanc becomes really pleasurable to play instead of the staircase nightmare it is. Countess runs become efficient at last. Ditto for tele-
Baal
, tele-Chaos sanc. Plus your merc will never die unless u specifically allow it, which is SUCH a understated QoL upgrade.
OP
Thx guys it seems the choice is pretty clear to me now =).

If you want to focus on java your best dps increase would be Infinity or griffon. Not Enigma.
Good stuff!

What about us that main a sorceress? I'm getting close to afford an Infinity, having a
Jah
, a
Sur
and about 16
Ist
. Would you still make an Enigma first?
Thorgyn wrote: 2 years ago
Good stuff!

What about us that main a sorceress? I'm getting close to afford an Infinity, having a
Jah
, a
Sur
and about 16
Ist
. Would you still make an Enigma first?
Yes, you can use Enigma with your sorceress, since it gives +2 skills, a ton of MF, a ton of STR for gear, and running speed. It beats CoH in my opinion. Also, allows you to sidequest to any other conciveable build (im doing summon necro with Beast main and Enigma armor)

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector
When i first tried to
Teleport
on javazon and realized i have 0 fcr - it was the last time i played that character (was created in editor, ofc).
I'd think twice, yet again - if online - you can trade to get Infinity later
I bought an Infinity after my Javazon finally found enough runes in cows to afford one.

I was disappointed.
1) The range of effect of the
Conviction
aura tended to be shorter than the range of
Lightning Fury
, especially once it began to chain off-screen.
2) Because my Javazon did not rely on Engima, instead using just very high run-walk, the Mercenary was frequently very far behind me (sometimes not even showing on the minimap anymore); by the time the merc would finally catch up to me, the mobs would either be dead, or I would have been wasting javelins on a lightning-immune for a number of seconds already.
3) The mercenary would often chose run off by himself and attack a single mob, leaving me to attack a big group of enemies without the benefit of the
Conviction
aura.

So, I took the Infinity away from the javazon, gave it to my sorc, and respecced her to lightning. I am VERY happy with the Infinity now. The
Teleport
allows me to control the idiot and put him exactly where he needs to be. I'm not even running a completely min-maxed sorc lightning build- I'm using
Tal
's full set- which does so well that I may never upgrade my sorc's gear further. (Griffon's + Engima + Hoto +
Arachnid Mesh
+ Maras only does between 5% and 25% more DPS (depending on the lightning resistances of the monster) than
Tal
's full set anyway, while running like 100 mf less.) https://d2.maxroll.gg/d2planner/sr0106y1

So one thing I'd say is that I don't agree with are guides that tell you to get CoH and Infinity on a javazon. Without an Enigma, you won't be able to control your total f!@#ing idiot of a mercenary with enough precision to get full benefit out of the Infinity.
Magicos wrote: 2 years ago
If you want to focus on java your best dps increase would be Infinity or griffon. Not Enigma.
U will find that using Infinity merc without an Enigma is a frustrating experience.
OP
Just wanted to give a short update for everyone that is interested.

I made Enigma as suggested and its an absolute gamechanger. 100 % the right desicion! Im currently using
Spectral Shard
(i know Wizard Spike would be better but i dont have one) with Spirit
Monarch
as swap and with the FCR boost the teleporting with Javazon is not bad at all.

Thx again for all the tips!

I have a wizspike you can have. :)
dopfer wrote: 2 years ago
Just wanted to give a short update for everyone that is interested.

I made Enigma as suggested and its an absolute gamechanger. 100 % the right desicion! Im currently using
Spectral Shard
(i know Wizard Spike would be better but i dont have one) with Spirit
Monarch
as swap and with the FCR boost the teleporting with Javazon is not bad at all.

Thx again for all the tips!
Awesome!, like you said, it's really a game changer i couldn't be happier with my Enigma, and like N3lle, i have a wizard spike to give to you if you want, add me by my btag (helldevil#1308)
OP
Thanks guys really appreciate it. Love this Community <3!

Although it's too late now, another +1 for Enigma. I completely agree with tatarjj, Infinity is mostly wasted unless you have Enigma, or you're playing p8 where cows aren't necessarily demolished with a single
Lightning Fury

And even if you do have Enigma, most lightning immune elite cows seem to come with lightning enchanted or spectral hit, so you can't break them anyway.

And even if you do have Enigma, Javazon damage is so bonkers that you still might kill most cows before
Conviction
can activate or come within range, at least in p1.
tatarjj wrote: 2 years ago
I bought an Infinity after my Javazon finally found enough runes in cows to afford one.

I was disappointed.
1) The range of effect of the
Conviction
aura tended to be shorter than the range of
Lightning Fury
, especially once it began to chain off-screen.
2) Because my Javazon did not rely on Engima, instead using just very high run-walk, the Mercenary was frequently very far behind me (sometimes not even showing on the minimap anymore); by the time the merc would finally catch up to me, the mobs would either be dead, or I would have been wasting javelins on a lightning-immune for a number of seconds already.
3) The mercenary would often chose run off by himself and attack a single mob, leaving me to attack a big group of enemies without the benefit of the
Conviction
aura.

So, I took the Infinity away from the javazon, gave it to my sorc, and respecced her to lightning. I am VERY happy with the Infinity now. The
Teleport
allows me to control the idiot and put him exactly where he needs to be. I'm not even running a completely min-maxed sorc lightning build- I'm using
Tal
's full set- which does so well that I may never upgrade my sorc's gear further. (Griffon's + Engima + Hoto +
Arachnid Mesh
+ Maras only does between 5% and 25% more DPS (depending on the lightning resistances of the monster) than
Tal
's full set anyway, while running like 100 mf less.) https://d2.maxroll.gg/d2planner/sr0106y1

So one thing I'd say is that I don't agree with are guides that tell you to get CoH and Infinity on a javazon. Without an Enigma, you won't be able to control your total f!@#ing idiot of a mercenary with enough precision to get full benefit out of the Infinity.
I completely agree with that. Not Infinity makes a Javazon dominating, you need Infinity plus
Teleport
, otherwise ur merc will always be out of range.

Well, I have both on my Javazon, but there is another point. In my experience, there is a little lag, till the monsters are being affected by the
Conviction
Aura. Most of the time, I've already thrown a
Spear
or two before the aura takes effect. Thats is why I often change my Infinity to Insight and ignore the lightning resisted monsters and to handle the Mana problems, a Javazon has. It depends on what I farm.

Switch Friends Code: 6184-4783-6702

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...