Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   932 views

Party or Solo?

You may select 1 option

Total votes: 36

Description

How will you start playing Diablo II: Resurrected at launch? Would you prefer a party or will you thoughtfully go solo quests?

The post also, I think, can be used to find a party, you can just specify your classes, the required number of people, your preferred language/region and a few words about yourself.
Description by retrocola

Can be used to make Runewords:

How will you start playing Diablo II: Resurrected at launch? Would you prefer a party or will you thoughtfully go solo quests?

The post also, I think, can be used to find a party, you can just specify your classes, the required number of people, your preferred language/region and a few words about yourself.
Solo bnet. I would love to party but I don't have any friends. So I will mostly use bnet and here for trading. I'm sure at some point I will get into some friendships and roll in groups.
Solo Bnet for the first setup

Add Cletus#11655

"Hello, my friend. Stay awhile and listen..."

Asha 342

Sorceress Europe PC
Solo always first. To close all needed quests, collect wp's, skill/stat pts/other rewards, loot smth in the process, wrap the char a bit up. (And ofc to prevent leechers from f@kin jumpin ahead of you and farmin your game/ruinin your quests). After that - combine solo/help/split farm/some other coop, dependin on the mood/immediate needs. Pretty logical.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...