Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   3999 views

Description

I've come to a point in which I have all my slots filled with nearly ideal stuff for my build, most improvements will require crafting luck as opposed to gambling luck. I don't have any other characters that need gambled gear, so I've come to the point, what should I gamble with my gold?

My goal is to gamble something of value, something I could trade off for a bit of a profit.

Potential ideas:
Ring/Amulets- hope for some decent valued uniques or a gg rare.
Coronets- hope for a Griffons or a gg rare.
Useful but low leveled uniques- might need to find perfects for people to actually want them-
Goldwrap
Gull
Chance Guards
Gloves/
Boots
- hope for Tri res
Boots
or gg Amazon Gloves.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I've come to a point in which I have all my slots filled with nearly ideal stuff for my build, most improvements will require crafting luck as opposed to gambling luck. I don't have any other characters that need gambled gear, so I've come to the point, what should I gamble with my gold?

My goal is to gamble something of value, something I could trade off for a bit of a profit.

Potential ideas:
Ring/Amulets- hope for some decent valued uniques or a gg rare.
Coronets- hope for a Griffons or a gg rare.
Useful but low leveled uniques- might need to find perfects for people to actually want them-
Goldwrap
Gull
Chance Guards
Gloves/
Boots
- hope for Tri res
Boots
or gg Amazon Gloves.
Answeredby Asha2 years agoGo to post
Depends on your clevel, in fact. Until you hit about lv.90 - sort rings (i gambled BK3 such way). After that - amulets (for nice +2skill rare ones, or good unique/tal's) and coronets (not circlets). Just gambled very nice diadem - 2 sorc/20fcr/mana/light-res/smth else.
And ofc for gamble you obtain 2 things: any 15 vendor-reduce Gheed's Fortune, and Edge runeword.

wale 39

Druid PC
I'd recommend Coronets or Rings. Both can have value as rare or unique. Downside to coronets is there is a gamble bug that turns them into circlets after some conditions (try it and you'll see what I mean), requiring you to refresh the store again. You can just ignore it and gamble circlets when it happens, but then you can't find
Griffon's Eye
. The time/fatigue cost is not trivial if you're repeated gambling often IMO, so rings aren't a bad choice either. I wouldn't recommend gloves and
Boots
: they are harder to value and generally worth less market-wise.

Asha 374

Sorceress Europe PC
Depends on your clevel, in fact. Until you hit about lv.90 - sort rings (i gambled BK3 such way). After that - amulets (for nice +2skill rare ones, or good unique/
Tal
's) and coronets (not circlets). Just gambled very nice
Diadem
- 2 sorc/20fcr/mana/light-res/smth else.
And ofc for gamble you obtain 2 things: any 15 vendor-reduce
Gheed's Fortune
, and Edge runeword.
This post was marked as the best answer.

jbmc 89

Barbarian Americas PC
if you wanna gamble for a
Gull
the easiest way is make a new guy and get him to level 11. the unique pool at that level is extremely low + its crazy cheap to gamble. i spent just over a mil to get 2 of them.

| All trades negotiable | NA Time Zone GMT -5 hours | If I don't reply within an hour I'm probably sleeping |
coronets, amulets, rings in that order in my opinion.
wale wrote: 2 years ago
I'd recommend Coronets or Rings. Both can have value as rare or unique. Downside to coronets is there is a gamble bug that turns them into circlets after some conditions (try it and you'll see what I mean), requiring you to refresh the store again. You can just ignore it and gamble circlets when it happens, but then you can't find
Griffon's Eye
. The time/fatigue cost is not trivial if you're repeated gambling often IMO, so rings aren't a bad choice either. I wouldn't recommend gloves and
Boots
: they are harder to value and generally worth less market-wise.
Actually, with the gambling bug it appears you want to target circlets instead of coronets. The
Circlet
will change to a
Coronet
image when it is upgrading to a
Tiara
or
Diadem
. There was at least one video and some associated commentary suggesting that in the long run you do save money this way rather than gambling coronets to get those tiaras/diadems.

Head gear is probably best for finding something marketable, followed by rings. Can also find some nice stuff for alts. Good luck getting those gg items though - will be doing Infinity Trav runs to fund that kind of gambling.

Crushnasty wrote: 2 years ago
coronets, amulets, rings in that order in my opinion.
For usability purposes I'd agree - at least early on you can get nice ammys for leveling - but for marketing/trading purposes I'd put rings over ammys. The problem with the latter is that Mara's and caster amulets exist.

FCR rings don't have the same competition. You can get FCR on blood rings I suppose, but it's awkward fit with life leech.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...