Project: Free Rush

No data yet

Description

Description by waffels

Can be used for Runewords

Goldenboy119

Trust

A measure of trading reputation

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Americas PC
anyone availible to rush hell now?

Shaman

Trust

This is the number of times this member had one of their trades marked as trustworthy.

Build up your own trust in the d2io marketplace by creating detailed trade ads and executing deals quickly. A friendly attitude always helps :)

Sorceress Europe PC
i can make norm and nm whenever i am online :)

and is there any one who would help out with hell now?

Foxe

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC
Anybody online who can help rush me? Willing to tip.

SkeletonFriend

Trust

Necromancer Americas PC
If anyone has a lv25 for normal ancients... let me know!
OP

waffels

Trust

Europe PC
Updated the list!

Also a reminder - just contact the people on the list for quickest response. :)

Misanthropia#2220

Hedan

Trust

Paladin Europe PC
Looking for N/NM rush. Currently in A2 normal

DonArildo

Trust

Europe PC
Hi guys! Would love a rush for my new druid :) Just starting out at level 1 ^^

DonArildo#2693

stormravenx

Trust

Americas PC
rusher softcore
Stormravenx#1981
N/NM/Hell
Americas

Penguins

Trust

Europe PC
You can add me to the rusher list as well
Penguins#21754
Norm/Nm/Hell
EU
OP

waffels

Trust

Europe PC
Added!

Misanthropia#2220

Adras88

Trust

Paladin Europe PC
Hi,
I need a Hell rush SC - PC
Adras#21651

I can rush hell, too.

Heckenklatscher

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
Is anyone available for a quick NM rush? And, if possible, hell too? Act 4 hell is enough.

Exuke

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
Can also do n/nm/h rushes

Heckenklatscher

Trust

Sorceress Europe PC
Exuke wrote: 1 month ago
Can also do n/nm/h rushes
Quick and fast rush through NM until Hell Diablo. Thank you very much!

WingsMage

Trust

PC
Hi, just wanted to point out that this is wonderful idea/project @waffels !
It can help new players along with people without much "friends" playing D2 to help with alt characters, etc.

Mage#1995

Alkuut

Trust

Amazon Americas PC
please remove me from the list, I think I am done playing D2r, for now maybe
OP

waffels

Trust

Europe PC
Alkuut wrote: 1 month ago
please remove me from the list, I think I am done playing D2r, for now maybe
Done, hopefully we see you again! :)

Misanthropia#2220

Morrlain

Trust

Sorceress Americas PC
You can add me to the list for
Morrlain#1782
PC - N/NM/Hell
Americas

extriciplate

Trust

Necromancer PC
Is anyone available to rush NM now?

extriciplate

Trust

Necromancer PC
had a great NM run with Yeti#1950 just now, thanks a lot!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Advertisement

Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Polite notice

Adblockers are known to be responsible for several bugs here on diablo2.io: using one will degrade your experience.

Please fully pause or disable your adblocker for diablo2.io.

May I remind you that a one-time donation hides all ads forever:
Make a donation

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.