diablo2.io is supported by ads
167 replies   6853 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

BMAY 518

Assassin Americas PC
A new era is born!

Will eventually spend thousands of hours on D2R.

I usually PVM/MF with a Poison Necro and PVP with a Ghostsin.

I made a bunch of character fan-edits a while back (Just for fun): https://i.redd.it/8cxekyiupbo61.jpg

Cant wait to see you all in Sanctuary

Hey Jigs here, created the D2R Hardcore Community discord just as a want/need to connect with other HC players. Excited to jump in and laugh and cry together.

"You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!"
Hi! i'm JuanP from Spain, ill play on PC on European server, see you on Sanctuary ;)

Setu 14

Sorceress Europe PC
Greetings :)

Danish D2 veteran excited for this remake! Old d2jsp user and found this sweet site on Reddit. Hopeful for this site to do trading, forum discussions and data banking. Good luck in the Sanctuary everyone :)
- Setu
Hello everybody, my name is Champion a powerful warrior from the Pandemonium Citadel.

This website looks like a very promising trading place, I hope it won't be spoiled by evil hackers (Kinda doubtful after seeing a perfect
Arreat's Face
put on sale *cough* *cough* )

I'll be exclusively located on the Hardcore side of the Sanctuary and I do hope my deeds of valor will be forever remembered.
im #1 dueler & #1 TPPKer. :)
I've played since D1. Can't wait for D2R!
Hello All! I'm Mihai from Romania.
I've been playing D2 for a while now, I still have memories when I first killed Diablo oh man... I was so proud :) . Looking forward for Resurected!
DII LOD was my favorite game for a decade. I'm excited to get back in!

We can kill
The Cow King
!!
I lived on this game in the old dial up days!

Ive been waiting for a new D2 since POE was first released and re-kindled my love for the genre... after growing up with this game I can safely say that who needs a new Diablo when we can get a re-master of the one true king.

Look forward to trading with you guys and hopefully putting an end to the P2W d2jsp garbage.
Hi all! This site is amazing! I have been playing D2 since 2001, and can't wait for D2: R! My favorite character class is the Barbarian! I've always loved making BO Barbs, and always try to get to the Max Level 57 BO with
Battle Command
+ Skill Shrine! :D

Arush 0

Holy Smokes Screen of Death!!!
what an incredible website!

that means i have discovered 0.99999999% of diablo ii

yikes!!!
Hello!

I'm a big fan of Diablo 2, I've been playing since the LoD expansion when I was 11 years old. I create a few characters every year since then. Very hyped for Resurrected, I had so much fun in both betas.

Can't wait to play again with you all :)!
Hey all, I used to play D2 & LoD HC quite religiously up until 1.10. Now with D2R on the horizon (10 days to go...), I'm returning to SC, because my graphics card tends to freeze up a couple of times a week and I'm just not willing to take that risk - I have a job and family now, after all, so time is slightly more limited...

Looking forward to playing semi-casually and maybe (in the long run) building a few rune words I never managed to 18 years ago.

Saw a post on diablofans.com advertising this site, had a quick glance at your "trading UI" (for lack of a better word) and I love it - a job very well done.

I chose this name, twenty years ago, when the different regions you could play on battle.net were called realms, for an amazon, my first battle.net character. I have only ever used it in Diablo 2, so I guess it is fitting I continue that on here.
Onymous from North America, Great website!

DrBob 26

Sorceress Americas PC
Hello from Canada.
I played d2 when I was a kid but never made in past Nightmare. Even on a replay when I was older I gave up in Hell. I also never played BNet as a kid, only ever single player and tcpip with my brother, maybe trying out the occasional mod.
Looking forward to getting myself immersed in the world, taking my time to listen to all the dialogue for the first time since I was a kid instead of rushing through ARPGs like I do nowadays, and hopefully getting my first Hell complete. Then I'll try some multiplayer.
I'll definitely be using this site a lot, I found out about it from a reddit post and was glad to see trading added.
Hi all!

In compare to most of peoples, who still play this great game, I'm new player :)

When I left World of Warcraft, mostly because my friends don't play this game anymore, and without friends this game not interest for me, Diablo 2 replaced WoW. Idk why, but only this game holds me in from 2014, when I first time played it. Ofc I don't play it most of time, and I have only 1 character who beat
Baal
in Hell (on HC).

Thanks for this site, great frontend work, it looks amazing :)
:D
From Ontario, Canada. Firefighter and Training Manager (work from home, so plenty of time to play D2R upcoming!)
~{Revanent}~ was my original name from SC into D2, been on bnet since 1999.
Played Diablo 2 from the start, off and on, mostly on, the past 20 years!
I hope that this site can be populated enough to serve as a 100% alternative to JSP and trade through here.

Khegan 376

Revenant wrote: 2 years ago
From Ontario, Canada. Firefighter and Training Manager (work from home, so plenty of time to play D2R upcoming!)
I hope that this site can be populated enough to serve as a 100% alternative to JSP and trade through here.
Welcome, fellow Ontarian. I'm surprised to see someone here who lives close to home.

And while our occupations are not exactly the same, I work as a fire technician, so our fields tend to interact with each other at times.
Khegan wrote: 2 years ago
Revenant wrote: 2 years ago
Welcome, fellow Ontarian. I'm surprised to see someone here who lives close to home.

And while our occupations are not exactly the same, I work as a fire technician, so our fields tend to interact with each other at times.
Right on! Nice to meet you. What region do you service?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...