Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1572 views

Description

Did I delete my trades or is this hopefully a bug right now? I had like 50 things :(

Can be used to make Runewords:

Did I delete my trades or is this hopefully a bug right now? I had like 50 things :(
Fixedby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Assuming accidental all-deletion, marking as fixed since confirmation button for delete all trades was added in patch 1.09.
OP
In my profile it still says I have a bunch of active trades on the bottom. Just no links to anything

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
Moving this to bug reports.

Is there any chance you allowed all your trades to expire? There is a 3 day limit before they are auto-deleted.

If not, is there any chance you clicked on the 'Delete all trades' rather than the 'Bump all trades' button on your stash?

OP
Trades didn't expire I bumped them yesterday afternoon. Don't think I made the mistake of clicking the wrong button, but It *may* be possible I left that profile page up on my phone and activated it somehow
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Moving this to bug reports.

Is there any chance you allowed all your trades to expire? There is a 3 day limit before they are auto-deleted.

If not, is there any chance you clicked on the 'Delete all trades' rather than the 'Bump all trades' button on your stash?
I did do the stupid thing.but I don’t think it’s a good idea that delete all threads without any confirmation .people may touch that button by mistake, like me.
Btw,how can I get all my deleted threads back?

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
It should def have a confirmation yeah, dw I'm on it.

You can't get them back - the hover tooltip clearly states that the deletion is permanent and irreversible.

Teebling 5806Admin

Europe PC
Assuming accidental all-deletion, marking as fixed since confirmation button for delete all trades was added in patch 1.09.
This post was marked as the fix.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...