Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   4892 views

Description

So I have noticed that a lot of people are trying to trade runes for their cube recipes. Runes values are not what they are compared to their cube values, I thought? Am I crazy thinking that, for example, an
Um
rune should go for about
Pul
+
Lem
+
Fal
? Maybe add something lower but not equal to the cube recipe. Are a lot of people actually trading for the cubed values?
Description by BillyMaysed

Can be used to make Runewords:

So I have noticed that a lot of people are trying to trade runes for their cube recipes. Runes values are not what they are compared to their cube values, I thought? Am I crazy thinking that, for example, an
Um
rune should go for about
Pul
+
Lem
+
Fal
? Maybe add something lower but not equal to the cube recipe. Are a lot of people actually trading for the cubed values?

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
the only people that trade for the equal value are people who dont know any better. i personally would never trade, say 2
Ist
for one
Gul
, that would actually be costing me value in runes. there are just a lot of people who try to get too much out of their trades. ive just learned to ignore it.

BillyMaysed 2253Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Correct, most runes do not trade or sell according to the cube recipe. Its mostly dependent upon their use and what runewords they can create.

Look at this sweet guide a member made for rune value: How Much Is 'X' Rune Worth

OP
Banjo wrote: 2 years ago
the only people that trade for the equal value are people who dont know any better. i personally would never trade, say 2
Ist
for one
Gul
, that would actually be costing me value in runes. there are just a lot of people who try to get too much out of their trades. ive just learned to ignore it.
yea that's what I thought but I'm having a hard time trading up my runes to get certain runes because everyone wants the cube recipe or more. I've been using this site and discord and still most people think getting the cube recipe is what is the going price. It's quite annoying.
OP
BillyMaysed wrote: 2 years ago
Correct, most runes do not trade or sell according to the cube recipe. Its mostly dependent upon their use and what runewords they can create.

Look at this sweet guide a member made for rune value: How Much Is 'X' Rune Worth
ahh perfect thank you!

Banjo 138

Sorceress Americas PC
miami1031 wrote: 2 years ago

yea that's what I thought but I'm having a hard time trading up my runes to get certain runes because everyone wants the cube recipe or more. I've been using this site and discord and still most people think getting the cube recipe is what is the going price. It's quite annoying.
i hear ya, and i experience the same issue. you just gotta take a little extra time and searching around till you find people that trade at the right value. i will say at the very top of the rune tier list the values become a little more subjective, mostly just
Ber
and
Jah

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation