Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   3961 views

Description

Hey Team,
i would recommend to reimplement the possibility to see the trades or at least stats an item had when it was sold.
Like for example
War Traveler
have a value range from
Um
-
Vex
+
Ist
, depending on the MF.
So it would be really helpfull to list the trade/stat/item in the "Sold"-area in order to figure out how much value my item/the opponents item has later on.
Thanks,
Dera

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey Team,
i would recommend to reimplement the possibility to see the trades or at least stats an item had when it was sold.
Like for example
War Traveler
have a value range from
Um
-
Vex
+
Ist
, depending on the MF.
So it would be really helpfull to list the trade/stat/item in the "Sold"-area in order to figure out how much value my item/the opponents item has later on.
Thanks,
Dera
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
@Deraluna @Kitahoshi Added descriptions to the cron for archiving prices in update 1.28. So you'll start seeing descriptions alongside sales in a day or two's time.
I would second this suggestion. It's super helpful to see a little bit of the description with the sold stats so you can gauge the value of something that has such a wide range like
War Traveler
. Awesome update though, appreciate all the hard work that went into it!

Kita

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
Deraluna wrote: 2 years ago
Like for example
War Traveler
have a value range from
Um
-
Vex
+
Ist
, depending on the MF.
You can see this on trades themselves by looking at the green area at the top of sales less than 3d since sold.

You can also see this info anywhere the sold trade appears in the lists of trades.

To gauge the item's value historically (3 days and older) use the price check tool. I know you can't see the descriptions here, but by hovering over the title of the item at the top of the price check results, one can determine any sub value by comparing stats with results.

I couldn't continue storing the full data of each trade because there were 100,000 of them before v1.0 and that detracted from performance greatly.

Teebling 5826Admin

Europe PC
@Deraluna @Kitahoshi Added descriptions to the cron for archiving prices in update 1.28. So you'll start seeing descriptions alongside sales in a day or two's time.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Noticed that. Huge help. Love the improvements and the enhancements including the sales stats on the individual item page. Thanks for making such an awesome site @Teebling

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...