Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1014 views

Description

I am new here so I dont want to lean myself to far out the window. This site is amazing and the outlay is beautiful but I had two trades gone awry because the potential traders thought I was selling SC items. I have no marked it clearly but it would be nice if there is a different font color for the hardcore trades. Since i put everything in the right queue things got very confusing.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I am new here so I dont want to lean myself to far out the window. This site is amazing and the outlay is beautiful but I had two trades gone awry because the potential traders thought I was selling SC items. I have no marked it clearly but it would be nice if there is a different font color for the hardcore trades. Since i put everything in the right queue things got very confusing.
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Improved on in patch 1.21 with clearer, animated warning block highlighting listing restrictions such as platform, ladder, hardcore etc.

Teebling 5942Admin

Europe PC
There is a big warning block at the top if any hardcore trade.

Hardcore trades are also segregated into the hardcore section if the browse trades tool.

I can't do any more than that, sorry. If people don't realise it's a hardcore trade by now then they're just time wasters and no amount of development will fix that.

The Problem is that you can't use more than 1 Filter while browsing Trades, for example search for all Hardcore-Trades for PlayStation-User only. It only works if you know exactly what item you're looking for. And like the Admin said: You can't blame the site if the User are unable to look for the right platform / playmode. Happens to me all the time, too.
Greetings, Dorf-Wotank

Teebling 5942Admin

Europe PC
Improved on in patch 1.21 with clearer, animated warning block highlighting listing restrictions such as platform, ladder, hardcore etc.
This post was marked as the best answer.

you can add in the hardcore trade such a glowing, shimmering frame in red and maroon colors

*** This is a HARDCORE trade! (Ladder) ***
I dont know, seeing the big bold warning has saved me many times. Might be more on the people posting their trade not selecting hardcore.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...