Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
13 replies   22295 views

Description

So just as the topic hints at, will Plugy work with the remaster?

Can be used to make Runewords:

So just as the topic hints at, will Plugy work with the remaster?
Answeredby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
No, PlugY won't be coming to Resurrected - here's what the dev had to say about the matter:
http://plugy.free.fr/en/index.html wrote:
Update of 30 August 2021
Good news : PlugY 14.03 is out.
Bad news : I won't do PlugY (infinity stash) for Diablo II Resurected because Blizard doesn't allow modding (binary editing).

DJZLO 0

Amazon Europe PC
the current version will not be. Let's wait for a new one for the remaster.
blizzzard came to the conclusion that there will be three shared storage slotes insted of one, so there will be three plus ur main for storage, and that to me seems fair enough for the time being

Teebling 5798Admin

Europe PC
gomeks wrote: 2 years ago
blizzzard came to the conclusion that there will be three shared storage slotes insted of one, so there will be three plus ur main for storage, and that to me seems fair enough for the time being
Well itā€™s better than what was on offer in LoD in terms of space, but itā€™s still not enough to hold a full Holy Grail, which means mules will still be used I imagine. Maybe this is Blizzard keeping some authenticity?

Deleted User 632 0

it takes a lot of time to gather a full holy grail. and by that time the new mod could possibly be done.
For hardcore as well?

Teebling 5798Admin

Europe PC
CitationNumber wrote: 2 years ago
For hardcore as well?
Nah pretty sure that shared stash wonā€™t be accessible between HC and SC characters. See resurrected/ and search ā€˜shared stashā€™ (Iā€™d link the blue quote directly but my satellite internet here wonā€™t handle all the images and GIFs!)

Edit: But youā€™d still have a shared stash between HC characters if that makes sense.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
CitationNumber wrote: 2 years ago
For hardcore as well?
Nah pretty sure that shared stash wonā€™t be accessible between HC and SC characters. See resurrected/ and search ā€˜shared stashā€™ (Iā€™d link the blue quote directly but my satellite internet here wonā€™t handle all the images and GIFs!)

Edit: But youā€™d still have a shared stash between HC characters if that makes sense.
That was the question, between HC characters. Epic tyvm!
OP
Yeah saw that. Shame really. I will probably wait for a PlugY for D2R before switching :)

Teebling 5798Admin

Europe PC
No, PlugY won't be coming to Resurrected - here's what the dev had to say about the matter:
Update of 30 August 2021
Bad news : I won't do PlugY (infinity stash) for Diablo II Resurected because Blizard doesn't allow modding (binary editing).
This post was marked as the best answer.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Update of 30 August 2021
In my happiness the stash is larger than the original (iirc) and the life of my mules will be easy with alt+click :).
Knowing today's Activision and its koticks I'm afraid they'll sooner or later try to monetize this somehow.

But I really, really hope I'm wrong.

The Soulstone burns with hellfire as an eerie red glow blurs your vision. Fresh blood flows into your eyes and you begin to hear the tormented whispers of the damned.
You have done what you knew must be done. The essence of Diablo is contained, for now.
Nebthtet wrote: 2 years ago
Knowing today's Activision and its koticks I'm afraid they'll sooner or later try to monetize this somehow.

But I really, really hope I'm wrong.
While I totally agree with their history, I dont think they will. D4 on the other hand will deff be monitized. We will see!
Hi. is it possible for the new rune words added in d2r to appear in plugy? I prefer the classic version of Diablo 2, and these new words are interesting.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...