Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   334 views
Send a private message to this trader, pre-populated with information about this trade.
This trade will expire 1 year ago
Other filters:

Description

I am looking for 2 people interested in farming for HRs (most looking to runs cows, trav, & Chaos). I can farm all areas quite easily (light sorc with Infinity). If there is an item find barb that's willing to join, great, but anyone is welcome as long as you're good with sharing loot and are a team player. Ideally, we split the loot/share of runes, if someone needs a specific rune for runeword we can have a rotating list on who gets what rune first. I play most weeknights and sometimes on the weekend (MST time). Let me know if you're interested in joining.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I am looking for 2 people interested in farming for HRs (most looking to runs cows, trav, & Chaos). I can farm all areas quite easily (light sorc with Infinity). If there is an item find barb that's willing to join, great, but anyone is welcome as long as you're good with sharing loot and are a team player. Ideally, we split the loot/share of runes, if someone needs a specific rune for runeword we can have a rotating list on who gets what rune first. I play most weeknights and sometimes on the weekend (MST time). Let me know if you're interested in joining.
add me i'm interested Pur3Ven0m#1670
Im on most afternoons and some nights. no problem with lootsharing either 88 tals sorc lightining/orb build. 300% mf
I have three strong chars:
-
Frenzy
barb with maxed IF,
- Summon necromancer with maxed CE (fresh beaf from cows)
- Lightning sorc
Will be happy to farm in closed party
IMP#2947

Bnet ID: RAJNS #2368 - god damned scammer
Last bumped by Devs23 1 year ago.

Copy-paste message

Useful when contacting traders outside of diablo2.io. Click the box to copy to your clipboard.

Hello. Saw your trade at https://diablo2.io/trade/looking-for-2-to-farm-hrs-t444374.html. Is this still available?

Prices for this item

Prices from the database:

Recent (3d) Historical

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

Watchers

No users watching this Trade

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation