runs.
I may also buy Phoenix shield for
Zeal
What i should do?
I appreciate you answers, with best regards

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
I LOVE and I mean LOVE my Tesladin.

I ladder reset with them every single season. The end game is ridiculously fun because once you do get the 2 dreams, literally the entire game just melts underneath you in p1 and even in p8 there are only 1 or 2 areas that are difficult.

I will note that its an amazing use of a champion without an Enigma, because charging around EVERYTHING just dies around you.

Chaos and
Baal
are super easy, I do a ton of Nihl runs too.

I'd also recommend finding a 3os PB and slamming a
Shael
Um
Tir
in it for a Crescent Moon. The runeword with
Conviction
and
Zeal
means youre always procing the static and CL, meaning you have tons more wave clear than anticipated.

My set up is:
Dream
Helm

Dream Shield
Enigma/Fort
Highlords
Dracs,
5LL bk
Perf
Raven

Dungos
Gores

CTA/Spirit on swap

100% my favorite build to play and it's not really close.
OP
Huh man thanks a lot, thats really good, now i really want to do it. Fun really matters a lot for me. Pure
Zeal
such a boring thing
xSD wrote: 2 years ago

I ladder reset with them every single season. The end game is ridiculously fun because once you do get the 2 dreams, literally the entire game just melts underneath you in p1 and even in p8 there are only 1 or 2 areas that are difficult.

I will note that its an amazing use of a champion without an Enigma, because charging around EVERYTHING just dies around you.

Chaos and
Baal

Shael
Um
Tir
Conviction
and
Zeal
means youre always procing the static and CL, meaning you have tons more wave clear than anticipated.

My set up is:
Dream
Helm

Dream Shield
Enigma/Fort
Highlords
Dracs,
5LL bk
Perf
Raven

Dungos
Gores

CTA/Spirit on swap

Can this set up solo ubers? I heard smiter is better at it but is horrible at everything else.
I'm in the process of building this. Have the Jahs, just need the bases lol. Looking forward to it. I made a Crescent Moon already to upgrade from Black and the damage increase was really nice. I've read for Ubers, you really ant Grief as your weapon though.
MarcWizard wrote: 2 years ago
Can this set up solo ubers? I heard smiter is better at it but is horrible at everything else.
Hi, you don't need a smiter at all to do the ubers. Every pala has access to
Smite
anyway as you need to spend a point here on your way to
Holy Shield
. And that's just enough - basically it's more depending on your gear. You just need to achieve a resonable amount of cb (ds is helpful but secondary).
I usually use a conv/fana zealer (conv overcasts Meph's aura and apart from that I use it more often than fana in the rest of the game).
Preferred gear: Guillaumes, Forty (
Guardian Angel
is a cheap and underestmitated alternative, especially if you reach 90% all res),
Stormlash
(Death or Grief are rune word alternatives), HOZ, Draculs, Gores, Nosferatus, Highlords,
Raven
and an all res dual leech ring
Just my 2 cents.
Greets Jogi
Tesladin is my fav build by far
Do you need a Dream to be effective? Just wondering how budget the build is for us
Jah
-less ones :)
I don't play paladins, but idea of killing everything by just standing around is very attractive. Attractive, but boring. Huh... That describes several dates I've had in the past.

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
MarcWizard wrote: 2 years ago

Chaos and
Baal

Shael
Um
Tir
Conviction
and
Zeal

My set up is:
Dream
Helm

Dream Shield
Enigma/Fort
Highlords
Dracs,
5LL bk
Perf
Raven

Dungos
Gores

CTA/Spirit on swap

Yup, I swap in a Black
Flail
/Gface and goblin toes for 100% CB and ubers are a breeze. Slap
Salvation
on for Meph and then just 1v2
Baal
and diablo. Lifetap
Wand
after CTA'ing and I havent died in ubers in forever.

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
SkeletonFriend wrote: 2 years ago
Do you need a Dream to be effective? Just wondering how budget the build is for us
Jah
-less ones :)
Nope don't need the Dreams to play a tesladin, but it's definitely slower and you can't break lightning immunes. Means either harder speccing into physical damage, or my preferred route and doing
Holy Freeze
/
Holy Shock
and playing that way.

Crescent Moon, Lionheart, Gface, Pally Spirit, Angelics, String, Ravenfrost, Gtoes... gets the job done.
oldboldsummoner wrote: 2 years ago
I don't play paladins, but idea of killing everything by just standing around is very attractive. Attractive, but boring.
It's not that easy, unless you are you playing on normal, or nightmare at most.

Lvl 30
Holy Shock
from stacked Dreams deals about 1k dmg (average of 1-2k). If you manage to reduce enemy lightning res to -100%, that's 2k. Enough to kill a
Fallen
on Hell (≈1.5k HP), but even Zombies have 4.5k-6k HP on Hell, depending on variant. 3 pulses needed to kill, with 2 s delay between each. A normal monster, not a champion. Too slow to rely only on aura.

At the same time,
Holy Shock
adds 6 times (exactly, according to formulae on the Amazon Basin) as much damage to each attack. With lightning fast
Zeal
, capped at 5 attacks per 24 frames (4/4/4/4/8), which is over 5 attacks per second (IAS calc), it is 60 times as much as aura. That's gonna hurt 😈.

It's an awesome, powerful build, but not that powerful just to wander and kill everything passively.

xSD 143

Barbarian Americas PC
Trang Oul wrote: 2 years ago
I don't play paladins, but idea of killing everything by just standing around is very attractive. Attractive, but boring.
It's not that easy, unless you are you playing on normal, or nightmare at most.

Lvl 30
Holy Shock
from stacked Dreams deals about 1k dmg (average of 1-2k). If you manage to reduce enemy lightning res to -100%, that's 2k. Enough to kill a
Fallen
on Hell (≈1.5k HP), but even Zombies have 4.5k-6k HP on Hell, depending on variant. 3 pulses needed to kill, with 2 s delay between each. A normal monster, not a champion. Too slow to rely only on aura.

At the same time,
Holy Shock
adds 6 times (exactly, according to formulae on the Amazon Basin) as much damage to each attack. With lightning fast
Zeal
, capped at 5 attacks per 24 frames (4/4/4/4/8), which is over 5 attacks per second (IAS calc), it is 60 times as much as aura. That's gonna hurt 😈.

It's an awesome, powerful build, but not that powerful just to wander and kill everything passively.
Yeah but you're forgetting a Tesladin runs a max level
Conviction
. I can literally
Charge
around
Halls of Vaught
on p1 and everything will die in 3-4 pulses.

Of course, I actually hit stuff too given using a Crescent Moon for the CtC static (and -light res which you already pointed out). But it really is as easy as
Charge
around and occasionally hit some stuff and everything dies.
I don't play paladins, but idea of killing everything by just standing around is very attractive.
If you like auradin playstyle, but not the paladin class, there is a similar alternative:
Enchant
sorceress!
No native aura skills, so she has to equip dual Dream (or dual Dragon or Hand of Justice, or a combination of them). Unfortunately, Dragon and Dream both require a shield, so we can stack at most 2 HS, 2 HF or 1 HS, 3 HF auras.
Holy Shock
deals much more damage, and Dream is also cheaper than Dragon, so the choice is rather simple.
Sorceress also lacks attack skills. We can cover this by oskills:
Zeal
(and
Berserk
) from Passion,
Vengeance
from Kingslayer, or even
Werebear
from Beast (normal attack, but morphed. And with
Fanaticism
aura!). Normal attack is also viable, if we decide to use HoJ or any other weapon without an oskill.
Paladin has his auras empowered by synergies, while sorceress by masteries (and attacks also by
Enchant
).
According to this calculator, such a sorceress should have even higher DPS than an elemental zealot.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...