Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3202 replies   460991 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

OP

Bisu 369

PC
Dimefox wrote: 1 year ago
It took 36 SoJ to get from 4-5. Then it was like 3-5 more after that.
Thanks for the data. It appears the previous assumption of 25-30 SOJs per stage could be off.
I think the 25-30 is probably still accurate. I sold all at the same vendor this time. I dont think that helps.
Missed Asia walk again because of DC while afk...

Schnorki 3174Moderator

PC
Well, second chance perhaps

Asia ladder went to 3. More or less straight from 1 it seems so..bit quick for being random.

Schnorki 3174Moderator

PC
on discord someone wrote est. dclone in 75 minutes. He wrotes this 15 minutes ago

Schnorki 3174Moderator

PC
Been trying to figure out who this is but can't find anyone. All of the asian streamers I went through seemed quite surprised as well.

Don't even care about more annis atm, I just wanna see if/how fast my new sin build can wreck dclone so I can rest assured that I won't need a pally for anything going into season 2.. :D
30 min if this guy was right. If not, i think, someone will take care today..there are a few hours left :)
Tested it in NL with my lightning sorc and was successful :) i missed the start in season 2 so long way to kill them by myself
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Been trying to figure out who this is but can't find anyone. All of the asian streamers I went through seemed quite surprised as well.

Don't even care about more annis atm, I just wanna see if/how fast my new sin build can wreck dclone so I can rest assured that I won't need a pally for anything going into season 2.. :D
Can be a Chinese who use only chinese social network.

My sin killed Uber in p4.

Relax and have fun!
seems that this was done by a jsp clone hunter group.
again in d2r Clone hunter discord someone noted that they don't want to tell when they will get up to 6/6

Schnorki 3174Moderator

PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago

Can be a Chinese who use only chinese social network.

My sin killed Uber in p4.
Well, generally speaking if it is any public walk, the streamers would know about it. Same as it is in other regions. After all, Chinese streamers are bound to use Chinese networks (sticking with that example). And a lot of those still use YT and Twitch to stream. But as noted, they seemed genuinely surprised and immediately took off to make clone games so..no heads up for them either (applies to all of the ones I checked, including Chinese, Taiwanese and Korean at least).

And I know a Sin can generally do it. I'm just experimenting with a super budget build right now and am curious to see how that performs. Basically 1/3 to 1/2 of the cost of even a cheapo budget uber smiter. And yet: Could be fun.
(Definitely wrecks everything else)
If it is private walk it do not make sense to make it during server's prime time. Perhaps they are hoping someone will finish the walk for them else they will do it randomly in after 4+ hours when most of Asia is in the beds.

Schnorki 3174Moderator

PC
Or it is another one of those times where multiple parties agreed to pool and each sell theirs to trigger it, only for the last of them to then go "ah, nevermind..not selling mine after all - thanks for getting it to 4 tho, will finish it off myself whenever i feel like it".

It did happen before after all..

But I guess we shall never know.
i noticed the diablo
Io
site stopped being slow all of a sudden

Online mostly between the hours of 7pm to 12am EST ( US)
wonder if people backed off on checking

Online mostly between the hours of 7pm to 12am EST ( US)
Getting Anni is not hard with new changes... Getting a good one is a gamble though. I have plenty of garbage one that I got randomly and I am ready to give free... having a paladin hybrid that do ubers pays out.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Teebling 5822Admin

Europe PC
Amethia83 wrote: 1 year ago
i noticed the diablo
Io
Narrowing it down still, think I've found the core issue - sessions table filling up to 600k rows overnight with useless guest sessions that just take up processes but don't do anything. Just truncated and things snap back into life.

I will set a mysql event to clear guest sessions every hour from now on, that should keep things snappy throughout the day, at least until I work out why they're being stored in the first place. Will implement later tonight.

Schnorki 3174Moderator

PC
Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
Amethia83 wrote: 1 year ago
i noticed the diablo
Io
Narrowing it down still, think I've found the core issue - sessions table filling up to 600k rows overnight with useless guest sessions that just take up processes but don't do anything. Just truncated and things snap back into life.

I will set a mysql event to clear guest sessions every hour from now on, that should keep things snappy throughout the day, at least until I work out why they're being stored in the first place. Will implement later tonight.
All hail king Teebs! :)

On a more thread related note, apparently (supposedly) this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k52cWTF7QQs

Will pop Asia Ladder in an hour (3pm CEST)
can someone get me an anni? I'm at work :facepalm:

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...