Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3334 replies   470918 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

mhlg 900

Americas PC
Lanceor wrote: 2 weeks ago
Bonus walk at May 3, 2024 2:00 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. ! Will there be more?
There shouldn't be. That bonus walk was added at the last minute.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

mhlg 900

Americas PC
Never mind all done!

mhlg 900

Americas PC
Someone is selling sojs right now.

volrathx wrote: 2 weeks ago
Thanks!!! Is this happening again anytime soon? Region NL NA
One more at May 3, 2024 2:10 AM   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time. apparently... stay in the game!
Walked right on cue!

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

mhlg 900

Americas PC
I'm trying to get a fix on what's going on. Even MoonUnit missed that 8th walk and we're both Members of the Jury, and he's a Clone Hunter as well.

mhlg wrote: 2 weeks ago
I'm trying to get a fix on what's going on. Even MoonUnit missed that 8th walk and we're both Members of the Jury, and he's a Clone Hunter as well.
I actually found out about it from MoonUnit's announcement on the D2R Clone Hunters Discord.
12:02 MoonUnit [US] MOTJ is doing one more SCNL DCLONE on NA at xx:10 @SC NON-LADDER

mhlg 900

Americas PC
I actually found out about it from MoonUnit's announcement on the D2R Clone Hunters Discord.
12:02 MoonUnit [US] MOTJ is doing one more SCNL DCLONE on NA at xx:10 @SC NON-LADDER
Right, it was the 7th walk on the hour that's not listed the 8th walk is there. The last notifications were for the walk at X:50 and XX:10 but there was none for XX:XX (10:00PM my time).

Nice. Got it too!!
Right, it was the 7th walk on the hour that's not listed the 8th walk is there. The last notifications were for the walk at X:50 and XX:10 but there was none for XX:XX (10:00PM my time).
Yah, there were no notifications for the 7th walk (xx:00). I only got it because I decided to hang around. :D

Yah, there were no notifications for the 7th walk (xx:00). I only got it because I decided to hang around. :D
I had to leave after the 6th walk, but on the off chance there was a 7th, I decided to camp in a game. Glad I did XD

All trades can be accomplished via PC or xbox. All reasonable offers will be considered and probably accepted.
Asia SC NL at 5/6 2023-05-03T05:48:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Walked 2023-05-03T06:17:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Americas SC NL at 5/6 2023-05-03T12:44:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Edit: Walked at 2023-05-03T13:43:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Asia SC NL at 5/6 2023-05-04T04:33:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Edit: Walked 2023-05-04T05:01:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Asia SC NL at 5/6 2023-05-04T08:27:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Edit: Diablo waltzed in at 2023-05-04T08:35:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Americas SC NL at 5/6 2023-05-04T09:58:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Edit: Diablo invaded at 2023-05-04T12:33:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Asia SC NL at 5/6 2023-05-04T13:24:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Edit: Walked at 2023-05-04T13:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Asia SC NL at 5/6 2023-05-06T07:06:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Edit: Diablo paid Asia a visit at 2023-05-06T07:45:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Asia SC NL at 5/6

Edit: walked 2024-05-06T18:57:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Timezone GMT +2

I buy your
Hel
runes and
Token of Absolution
. Check my WTB stash! Also have some free stuff available.
Asia SC NL at 5/6 2024-05-07T03:02:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Edit: Walked at 2024-05-07T03:33:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Asia SC NL at 5/6 2024-05-07T11:30:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Edit: Invaded at 2024-05-07T11:55:00   This timestamp has been automatically converted to your local date/time for convenience. The format is DD/MMM/YYYY, HH:MM am/pm. This is based off your browser time.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...