Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3194 replies   459794 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

EU walked at 1:29p Pacific today.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Necrarch 1584Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Missed it by two minutes. Again. Oh, well... :(

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Missed it by two minutes. Again. Oh, well... :(
My PC crashed at spawn - after waiting since it hit 5/6.
I feel you :O

Necrarch 1584Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Yeah, waited for most of the afternoon and then switched to trade. Should have checked this thread first. Sorry for you as well !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Any rumors about SCNL walk? I am on CET here, can't make it until 4 am, need to leave the game on. Would be nice to know which server

ShadowHeart 1721Moderator

Europe PC
The streamer (Big_Countri) will decide live on stream, and I haven't heard any rumors of what he's going to choose (or even how he'll make that choice, if by involving viewers or by himself).

That said, I think he usually walks on Americas, so I'm personally probably going to camp Americas. But then, he's probably going to surprise me and do it on another region :P

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Thanks Shadow,

I guess I'll take the risk :)

Europe PC
EU SC NL just hit 4/6, been there for a couple of minutes. I haven't heard of any planned walks, probably just "random" progression as so often these days on NL.

Also, that NL walk that was planned for last night by Big Countri was postponed, it will be on Friday night US time (early Saturday morning in EU). Same time as planned before, just new date.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
So looking to do my first
Uber Diablo
, I see you guys said it’s on for tomorrow night at sometime.

So best bet would be to make a game Friday evening and let it stay open and continually check this board /uberdiablo msgs?

Do I have a time limit to get to and kill
Uber Diablo
or as long as the game was open and nobody kills him I can get on an hour or two after and still find him?

Sorry for the dumb questions
Yeti_dabs wrote: 1 year ago
So looking to do my first
Uber Diablo
, I see you guys said it’s on for tomorrow night at sometime.

So best bet would be to make a game Friday evening and let it stay open and continually check this board /uberdiablo msgs?

Do I have a time limit to get to and kill
Uber Diablo
or as long as the game was open and nobody kills him I can get on an hour or two after and still find him?

Sorry for the dumb questions
make a game and leave it open, Diablo will spawn and will be waiting for U. no time limit

Europe PC
There's a detailed walk schedule in this thread:
forums/bunch-of-planned-korean-dclone-w ... -2300.html

It's mostly ladder walks, but we do include the occasional NL walks, and this one coming up Friday night (or Saturday morning depending on where you are) is there. It will be at 10pm EST Friday if you're in the US, 4 am in the morning on Saturday if you're in the EU.

The region for the walk is not actually determined yet, but my personal guess is that it will be on Americas since it's an American streamer (and if his past walks are any indication - he usually does his walks on Americas as far as I know). The streamer will announce the region closer to walk time. One thing that definitely can change what a streamer decides to do is if he/she involves the viewers in the decision, or if one region is much further along than others - like how both EU and Asia are at 4/6 right now while Americas is only at 2/6 (meaning, it will take fewer SoJs for the steamer for an EU/Asia walk than an Americas walk).

Either way - if you're not going to be online around the time of the walk, you can make a Hell game on the region of your choice (the one you guess it is going to be on), and just let the game idle, there's no idle timeout. You don't really need to use the /uberdiablo command manually except when you've just created a new game - if there's any change in status while you're in a game, the status message will automatically appear in the game chat.

If you're actually going to be online around the time of the walk, I would advise you check this thread for any updates regarding which region it's going to be on.

There is no time limit, as Johny82PL said.

To prevent others from joining your game and "steal" your kill/anni, use or more of the following methods:
- make the game with a name and a non-trivial password
- disable friend list joining for that game
- set yourself as offline (can't friend list join if you're offline)
You can still invite people to your game if you end up needing help.

mhlg 815

Americas PC
Big Countri is going to do a walk in 30 minutes (10 PM EST) SC NL server NA.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Was exactly on schedule.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
Going to be another SCNL walk in EU in 17 min [edit]10:30 p.m. Eastern[/edit].

mhlg 815

Americas PC
Already parked! :-)

glarbelflarbelhergle

I missed another non-ladder walk.
OP

Bisu 369

PC
Walked on EU SCNL at 19:30 PST, as planned.

mhlg 815

Americas PC
EU ran on time at 10:30 PM EST.

i got an almost anti perfect 11/10/5 and another crap 12/13. yay
Oh man wish I would of read about EU but either way I totally caught and murdered that mafk for the first time ever.

Popped off at exactly 7pm pacific (10pm est)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...