Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
19 replies   1259 views

Description

Hello dear D2R Community,

Was just thinking about how AWFUL some of the armor/items (yes, im thinking about that green, leather
Cap
) looks like.
Dont You think that would be awesome to have an option to transmogrify Your gear, and customize Your character more in D2R?

Can I hear Your opinions!?

Regards
Emixiz

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello dear D2R Community,

Was just thinking about how AWFUL some of the armor/items (yes, im thinking about that green, leather
Cap
) looks like.
Dont You think that would be awesome to have an option to transmogrify Your gear, and customize Your character more in D2R?

Can I hear Your opinions!?

Regards
Emixiz
of course
I quite like some of the derpy looking items, there has to be some downside to wearing
Shako
. ;)

I was testing a fendzon recently to see how bad it would be to level through the game untwinked (bad), she looked quite hilariously stupid with a
Skull Cap
perched on her bonce and a ludicrously large
Trident
in her arms.

PC | PSN | Switch | Europe | UTC + 0
All trades are PC, PSN or Switch!
All trades will be conducted with a cup of tea.
Offering a free cross platform trading service!
OP
I mean, when I play a game like D2R, or any other RPG,I like to keep lets say, consistency for my character. if i play a fire sorc, I would love to have her apperance more fiery. Red coloured armor, some flames, burning accents, that would be awesome to have such options like visible items effects.
At least a hide option.
I would love it

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
more morphing options.
I love the morph shooter in Delirium.

perhaps there could be some fire sorceress who looks like them sexy harpies/
Succubus

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.
rikus wrote: 1 year ago
more morphing options.
This is not just cosmetics. Different creatures have different animation rates (such as Trang's
Vampire
morph - much worse FCR), so such a change may affect class balance.
I think it would be a really cool feature, but only as long as only already existing models of armour and weapons that you possess could be used to change the appearance of your gear (like in WoW). Personally I wouldn't like to see any flashy mtx diablo 3 style additions like wings and such, as that would (in my opinion) break the game's visual integrity. OR if such things were to be introduced, it would be cool if there was a "transmog toggle" so you could choose whether you'd like to see the flashy new stuff or not.

Away from my PC until Nov 8. Will reply to trade requests when I'm back.

Platform: PCRealm: EU (ladder)Battle.net tag: kermouh#2254
(Mostly) available to trade at times between 10AM - 8PM (UTC)
I agree . I would like to see the mercenary equipment too

I'm on CEST
Kermo wrote: 1 year ago
Personally I wouldn't like to see any flashy mtx diablo 3 style additions like wings and such, as that would (in my opinion) break the game's visual integrity. OR if such things were to be introduced, it would be cool if there was a "transmog toggle" so you could choose whether you'd like to see the flashy new stuff or not.
Speaking of "flashy stuff", D2 already features such - cosmetic auras when wearing a complete class set (such as Griswold's Legacy) or
Fade
(not the skill) when wearing Natalya's Odium. But those effects are much more toned down compared to D3's wings, pets and other visual clutter.

If not full transmogs, I'd like to be able to at least change the color of items (both in equipment and on character), especially on runewords. There are so many colors available, but we only see such items at
Charsi
on Hell (or on
Valkyrie
).

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Trang Oul wrote: 1 year ago
Kermo wrote: 1 year ago
Personally I wouldn't like to see any flashy mtx diablo 3 style additions like wings and such, as that would (in my opinion) break the game's visual integrity. OR if such things were to be introduced, it would be cool if there was a "transmog toggle" so you could choose whether you'd like to see the flashy new stuff or not.
Speaking of "flashy stuff", D2 already features such - cosmetic auras when wearing a complete class set (such as Griswold's Legacy) or
Fade
(not the skill) when wearing Natalya's Odium. But those effects are much more toned down compared to D3's wings, pets and other visual clutter.

If not full transmogs, I'd like to be able to at least change the color of items (both in equipment and on character), especially on runewords. There are so many colors available, but we only see such items at
Charsi
on Hell.
I once suggested to use the
Standard of Heroes
to personnalize your items that way :
Standard + any item + one perfect gem = the same item but with the color of the gem (
Skull
= Black) + the label 'heroic' that is useless but at least cute. :) You could see Purple Shakos and Yellow Vipermagis :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
I support almost anything you guys say, as long as they put it as an option like they did in
Terror
zones. that every customized idea they come up with, can be cancelled.

nihilninja wrote: 1 year ago
At least a hide option.
rikus wrote: 1 year ago
I support almost anything you guys say, as long as they put it as an option like they did in
Terror
zones. that every customized idea they come up with, can be cancelled.
Why are you so negative towards transmogs? Assuming we won't get crazy pimp looking gear, such as wings or mounts, what is wrong in changing the look of the items (limited to currently existing ones)? Currently every character is wearing a green
Cap
(
Harlequin Crest
), a
Kite Shield
(Spirit
Monarch
), a
Flail
(Heart of the Oak). It's boring to see such cookie cutter clones in every game.
I am all for transmogs.! I was just being realistic. I think that we would get a "hide
Helm
" before we got a transmog system

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Or also remove all transmogs in trade screen (to avoid Green Shakos sold for Harlequin's Crest)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
Or also remove all transmogs in trade screen (to avoid Green Shakos sold for Harlequin's Crest)
Seeing how a
Cap
with an
Emerald
already looks the same..no reason for that to be treated any different. Just look at what you're trading for before you hit accept. As in..actually hover over the item and check what it is. ;)

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
Trang Oul wrote: 1 year ago
Why are you so negative towards transmogs
why do you assume i am negative? because i've said to put it as an option?
I would rather see such things in d4, or either make it as an option to retain the original feel of the game. is that so negative? if it is, perhaps by your opinion. that's mine. seems like everyone should think like you.

I've put a few HRs in bases that aren't ideal simply for the visual appearance... so yes, this would be cool, but I think making some of the other bases/uniques more viable is probably a better approach to have more diversity in character appearances.

Please do not add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.

I do not accept any rune lower than
Lem
for trades, with the exception of
Ral

Trade: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder & Ladder | UTC-6
EMzx25 wrote: 1 year ago
I've put a few HRs in bases that aren't ideal simply for the visual appearance... so yes, this would be cool, but I think making some of the other bases/uniques more viable is probably a better approach to have more diversity in character appearances.
Yeah, all the characters looks exactly the same.

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...