Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2849 replies   372602 views

Description

Description by Darq

Can be used to make Runewords:

Alright guys.. I know I've posted a lot in this thread but this might be one of my best ones yet.

Spent the entire night from like 9pm to 2am running
Terror
zones on P3, crushing everything (just switched from
Frenzy
to WW on my Barb for first time and enjoying it a lot), but not getting any loot at all.

Getting late, accepting I'm not gonna get any good drops tonight but decide to make a CtA for my new Javazon, hoping to at least end on a decent roll. 3rd CtA I've made so far, with other 2 for my Pally and Sorc.

Was hoping for a decent roll, and had a few
Hel
runes at the ready.. Was not expecting this bad boy:
I think I can call it quits for tonight!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.

Bisu 369

PC
Zero187 wrote: 1 year ago
Alright guys.. I know I've posted a lot in this thread but this might be one of my best ones yet.

Spent the entire night from like 9pm to 2am running
Terror
zones on P3, crushing everything (just switched from
Frenzy
to WW on my Barb for first time and enjoying it a lot), but not getting any loot at all.

Getting late, accepting I'm not gonna get any good drops tonight but decide to make a CtA for my new Javazon, hoping to at least end on a decent roll. 3rd CtA I've made so far, with other 2 for my Pally and Sorc.

Hel

I think I can call it quits for tonight!
What a beauty! Gratz, and sweet dreams! =)

ShadowHeart 1761Moderator

Europe PC
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
Remember post2917365.html#p2917365?

Well then, I did it again!

COMBO.png
Congrats, @Tetra!!

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
cristobal03 wrote: 1 year ago
Not sure if this counts as lucky or failed. Definitely an unexpected density of bases for P1. A second zerker axe dropped around the corner. The gray was not
Eth
, sadly.

image.png
you should check the
Archon Staff
if it has +3 to blizzard.
Larzuk
will put 6 sockets for Obsession. I wouldn't sell it under 2
Ber
if it has the blizzard skill

Deleted User 63530 0

IN
Terror
ZONE
poison and Bone skiller +44life
Crispin wrote: 1 year ago
cristobal03 wrote: 1 year ago
Not sure if this counts as lucky or failed. Definitely an unexpected density of bases for P1. A second zerker axe dropped around the corner. The gray was not
Eth
, sadly.

image.png
you should check the
Archon Staff
if it has +3 to blizzard.
Larzuk
will put 6 sockets for Obsession. I wouldn't sell it under 2
Ber
if it has the blizzard skill
I believe it was a +2
Enchant
staff. I did check it for Obsession, though; I have a blizz sorc and a
Zod
NL.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
my dear council

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.
A perfect bowa charm from a
Terror
durance of hate 😍

CET timezone. Non active until 30th october.
After so many
Ral
drops from these guys a
Jah
rune is a welcome guest. Grats!
Just found another 4 Socket
Flail
and had a
Vex
left. I didn't need the HotO, but thought "Why not trying?".

Deleted User 63530 0

GUYS my first roll this rune word. Base i buy few months ago and use it for
Ral
Tir
Tal
Sol
for this day. clear and make. first roll.
In one run,
Terror
Tal Rasha
Tombs
I didn't even know, that this was possible:
Keys
Keys

Europe PC
NecroToxin wrote: 1 year ago

KEys.jpg
Nice :) You can theoretically get up to 5 at the same time, but even 3 at the same time is extremely rare, so don't expect to see 4 or 5 at the same time in your lifetime ;) Personally, I've seen 2 at the same time multiple times (at least once from each of the three), and screenshots of 3 dropping at the same time.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Hel
Wait wait wait, you had
Hel
runes ready to clear the sockets of a 5 os
Flail
?

Europe PC
Miroslav wrote: 1 year ago

Hel
Wait wait wait, you had
Hel
Flail
?
Some people like re-rolling rune words, and Call To Arms is not really the most expensive rune word. I once saw a guy ask a streamer to re-roll his Obsession ~30 times live on stream. Then again, that Obsession base was also pretty much perfect - when you're making CtA in a normal 5os
Flail
you may as well just sell/donate the unwanted rolls and make new CtA in a new 5os weapon, they are not that hard to come by after all...

NecroToxin wrote: 1 year ago

KEys.jpg
nice one. there r some 3
Key
drops in this topic also. not 100% sure, but in theory u can get 5 keys drop from any of those 3 superuniques/bosses.

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.
I've started making my first barb zerker a few months ago but I struggled very hard to lvl him up as it was NOT fun. Like really not, It drove me insane how bad this thing was and I finally understood why everyone was saying melee sucks in this game.
I reset his stats maybe 4-5 times, trying different builds in order to finish hell while having some kind of fun and I didn't succeed in that.

So I just left it there for a while.

I come back to the game after a few months of doing other things and after one week I drop a
Lo
Rune and I'm like "ok, I'll reset his stats for the 6th time and try again to level him up... Only this time, Ill make myself a Grief".

So in my mind I'm like "ok, I invested a lot in this character already, let's hope it will all be worth it"

The Grief I made had the worst stats possible: 30%IAS, +342 damage, +10 life but it still ROCKS !
Holy hell, I rolled through all hell with it in an afternoon and started to do a few trav runs after that...

After a few runs what do I find ? A FREAKING
Ber
RUNE. I was stocked !
Already, this character made it all worth the time and effort !

I went to sleep happy this night (this was on the 25th of this month so, Sunday).

Next morning, I woke up, took my breakfast yada yada yada and started D2R.

I'm like "ok baby barb, let's goooo" and start doing trav runs again.

1 hour later: ANOTHER FREAKING
Ber
RUNE.
TWO
Ber
IN LESS THAN 24H ? ONLINE AND SOLO ?
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ?

I was right to give this character another chance !
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Miroslav wrote: 1 year ago

Hel
Wait wait wait, you had
Hel
Flail
?
Some people like re-rolling rune words, and Call To Arms is not really the most expensive rune word. I once saw a guy ask a streamer to re-roll his Obsession ~30 times live on stream. Then again, that Obsession base was also pretty much perfect - when you're making CtA in a normal 5os
Flail
you may as well just sell/donate the unwanted rolls and make new CtA in a new 5os weapon, they are not that hard to come by after all...
Yes, but when making an Obsession, the base is actually important. A 5 OS weapon with low requirements is very easy to replace, if you make a CtA and feel like the first roll wasn't good enough.

Europe PC
Yes, that was exactly my point when I wrote "Then again, that Obsession base was pretty much perfect" and "you may as well just sell/donate the unwanted rolls and make new CtA in a new 5os weapon, they are not that hard to come by after all"... ;)

EDIT: I.e., we are in agreement and pretty much wrote exactly the same things, with different words. I just get the feeling that some people like re-rolling, no matter what. Maybe they have bad luck finding bases, or they really don't want to make some poor CtA-less fellow happy (any CtA is fine if you have none).

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...