Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   594 views

Description

Hi All
Is there any reasonable usage of knights automod on paladin shield? (Eg for Exile or Phoenix)?
Or gain from ED and attack rating Is still low than Is better to max res using shield?
Description by Szambodiver

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi All
Is there any reasonable usage of knights automod on paladin shield? (Eg for Exile or Phoenix)?
Or gain from ED and attack rating Is still low than Is better to max res using shield?

Necrarch 1615Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
99% of the pallies prefer @res mod.
However, I know there are niche builds preferring ED/AR... but I don't know them.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Yea even with a pure smiter or zealer, i think the +45 all res just adds so much more value than even 65ed.

For a zealer it’s off weapon ed, and if he’s wearing a Fortitude and has a might merc and is running
Fanaticism
it’s only going to add like 5% (i don’t know the #s, but it’s going to be a really small gain) to the total damage output. Plus then you’ll want to make up the res - probably in charms.

But if you use the +45 all res, you’ll free up more space and can add +max damage charms, which are much better because they apply before off weapon ed.

And if you’re a smiter, it’s sorta the same thing - but even though the ed is considered “on weapon” it still is unlikely to be more beneficial than the all res. +45 is just soooooo much

But for PvP it’s all different, that’s probably where it’s better, but i don’t pvp

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...