Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   1494 views

Description

Hey all, hope you are doing good and staying safe!

If anyone knows what are the most actual dates for ladder reset, and what will happen with Bnet characters, items?

Cheers,

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey all, hope you are doing good and staying safe!

If anyone knows what are the most actual dates for ladder reset, and what will happen with Bnet characters, items?

Cheers,

Feel free to check all my trades
Add me Standinsoe#2129 for fast trade
No official Information yet

Stay a while and listen

Schnorki 3194Moderator

PC
Date is TBD.

And nothing will happen because this isn't a reset. This is the first ladder season starting. Everything you do or have now is effectively non-ladder and is not affected.

Now, once the season does start, you can make a ladder character and progress in-ladder. When season 1 then ends to make way for season 2, your ladder characters will be converted to non-ladder characters (i.e. merged with the ones you have now) and your ladder shared stash will be available as part of your normal shared stash (extra tabs) in a read-only fashion for the duration of season 2. The idea being that you then have an entire season to withdraw your ladder shared stash stuff and move it into your normal stash.

Once season 2 ends, those chars are also converted to non-ladder, your season 2 ladder stash is made available non-ladder as read-only and your season 1 ladder stash now disappears completely (so you better move your items out of it by then).

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation