diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
167 replies   7045 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

hello
Hey all!

I played D2 back in the day but never made it even through Nightmare. I recently picked up Resurrected with some friends and have had a blast playing through the content that I missed years ago. Looking forward to doing some trading and actually doing the Ubers someday.

Cheers
I likely have a similar story to a lot of people. I played a lot of Diablo 2 (almost exclusively SP) back in the day. Never did manage to beat NM
Baal

As a relative newcomer to trading, this site has been an absolute godsend and I've had almost uniformly great experiences trading on it.
hi i'm strobino and i'm from north america. ive been playing since i was in 7th grade and even though i am not good at the game i enjoy just grinding any part :)
Hey all, new here. My real name is Kenji & hail from NY. I spent a few years in the Army. Actually I remember Diablo or Diablo 2 being all over the retails stores when it came out as it was groundbreaking. I remember a store had it playing on a PC & it looked incredible at the time. Getting old, heh.

Now outside of tank simulators (I was a tanker in the Army) I have historically played FPS games but dabbled in Might & Magic, Elder Scrolls & more recently Red Dead. I played Diablo 2 a while back but never finished it yet Resurrected still sparks a lot of nostalgia. I starting playing less because most of the time I have been working full time & working on more degrees & IT certs. Heh. Trying to finish a 3rd degree. I started it so I want to finish it. Anyway, I played less because of work, school & girlfriend. Covid broke that 8 year old relationship so I found more time to game. I had really just been playing Battlefront 2, Battlefield & RDR2 on Xbox even though I am more of a PC gamer. Diablo 3 piqued my curiosity but never dove into it.

Anyway, one Resurrected came out I debated getting it but when I did, I immediately was psyched. It’s not just the nostalgia - it is an amazing game. I also got Diablo 3 which I have starting playing like 20% of the time but mostly I have been playing D2R. It looks amazing and all the elements that made it a classic are still there: the game mechanics, story, music. I am playing offline mainly but will be going online soon to try it. I have been playing 6 classes at once with my top 3 being sorceress, druid & necromancer Theyre all between level 37 & 60 at the moment & in nightmare. I also have barbarian, amazon & paladin builds that are just getting to Act 5 in normal. Besides being just a fun game you can play multiple classes & it makes it fresh as play styles are different as we all know. You can play different levels & acts multiple times & its still fun. Even repetitive loot runs are fun which is one of the best qualities about this game.

I do like D3 but it can’t touch Diablo 2 Resurrected. D3 looks incredible but the game play, dark look & feel, immersion, etc of Resurrected trumps D3 in every way.

Anyway, I dig the Diablo community too. There are a lot of great sites & resources available that people work hard on & contribute to which I appreciate. I have used this site multiple times before my first post. The D2 DB here is awesome. Sorry, I can be long winded. Hopefully I can contribute in some meaningful way & I expect to be poking around here a lot.

🙂👍
Hello All

I've always been a gamer, since Master of Orion 2, Civilization 1 or Warcraft 1. I played the first Diablo game as it released and waited impatiently with friends to buy D2.

I fell in love with the hardcore concept instantly, which is so unique to Diablo. The idea of one life, no mistakes, after all the effort you make building the character injects an intensity into the game which is hard to match. In HC there simply are no easy runs, no time when you can coast. Every moment matters, because that one mistaken
Teleport
while your kid or cat distracts you will be your last (oh, hello Stygian Dolls).

So, been playing it on and off since then.

When I heard the D2r announcement I'm not ashamed to admit I just about wept with excitement and counted the days to release. I was over the moon and still am.

Trading, however, is something I never engaged in before. Duping and PK always made me leery of others, especially in HC. That said, I tried it today for the first time and loved the experience. If not for this site and this community I would likely remain isolated.

Lastly, I want to praise the site design and congratulate the team on making it out of beta. Amazing work, brilliant design.

That's about it for me. Be safe, all. Cheers.

Ine
Hi, I'm Zerum from Germany, playing D2 for over 20 years now.
After about 10 years of Vanilla D2 i switched to Mods. I was an admin of one of the largest private servers for D2 Modifications back at the time, and still am a Global Mod at D2Lunatics.

I became aware of Diablo2.io by some random guy, chatting about it in the ingame D2R Lobby, so i took a look, stayed a while and listened :))
mostly active at the trading section though ;)
Cheers!

Playing Diablo 2 for over 20 years.
Always in need of Runes, Keys/Organs and PGems!
Also check my Profile for open trades :)
Hello, my name is David from Altanta GA, USA. I have played d2 since 2004, and had a pet peeve with the fact that I had never finished Hell Difficulty, so I got motivated into finishing the game this time around, with the new remastered release.

Now, not only I have done it, but, thatnks to diablo2.io, as well as decent RNG, got very good weapons (for my sorc and barb) with imperfect but satisfactory enough rolls to not change any (CTA 5/4/2, Grief 40%/382 Grief 33% 389, +27 AR Fortitude) and keep them for ever.

And all thanks to being able to trade keys and mid-runes for larger runes in this website, with reliable trades (not even a single scam in my experience).

Thank you for this amazing website, and community.

Had a Dream about getting a
Lo
, and all I found today was a
Wisp Projector

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...