Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
20 replies   4571 views

Description

can't find it lol, please help i am noob.

Can be used to make Runewords:

can't find it lol, please help i am noob.

Teebling 5892Admin

Europe PC
Once the trade has been marked sold, the person who bought the item can give the seller trust by visiting the trade's page again and clicking the 'Give xxxxx +1 trust for this trade' button (inside the green box detailing who it sold to/what it sold for).

If the seller didn't bother to say who the trade was sold to, no-one will be able to give them trust.

If you're a buyer, you can't currently earn trust (only sellers can) - but this is changing next patch.
You can now give buyers trust as well as of patch 1.0. They have to have commented on the trade.

Hope that helped.

Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
Once the trade has been marked sold, the person who bought the item can give the seller trust by visiting the trade's page again and clicking the 'Give xxxxx +1 trust for this trade' button (inside the green box detailing who it sold to/what it sold for).

If the seller didn't bother to say who the trade was sold to, no-one will be able to give them trust.

If you're a buyer, you can't currently earn trust (only sellers can) - but this is changing next patch.

Hope that helped.
@Teebling - I just bought my first item from @Siigari and he said he marked me as the buyer but for some reason I am not seeing the "Give Siigari +1 trust for this trade" button.
And yes I am logged on with my only character account.

Any ideas? Could it be an issue with HC item listing? (I doubt it but figure worth asking)

LockeDown
Hardcore PC Ladder
LockeDown wrote: 2 years ago

Hope that helped.
@Teebling - I just bought my first item from @Siigari and he said he marked me as the buyer but for some reason I am not seeing the "Give Siigari +1 trust for this trade" button.

no trust button.png

And yes I am logged on with my only character account.

Any ideas? Could it be an issue with HC item listing? (I doubt it but figure worth asking)
I want to add that when I entered him as the buyer it did show his portrait (the sorceress) but the name was blank. I refreshed the page and tried again. It showed the same thing. Assuming it was lagging like the site has been I processed it through.

Hardcore life baby! • View my items for trade!

Teebling 5892Admin

Europe PC
LockeDown wrote: 2 years ago
As you can see from the screenshot he didn't specify who the trade was sold to (because of a bug in the dropdown suggestions for username). I've edited it for him manually and you can now give trust.

And yeah @Siigari weird bug I saw that too - where it wasn't inputting the text into the field when clicking from the dropdown suggestions, I just typed it manually in the end.

Teebling 5892Admin

Europe PC
And I've fixed the bug in the user suggestion - hadn't coded in the conditional yet for Donators group. It is working now.

And I've fixed the bug in the user suggestion - hadn't coded in the conditional yet for Donators group. It is working now.
Hey this is a cool site. I am going to donate for you. Thanks for providing us a great alternative to other sites :)

Donated $50. Please keep this site going and MAKE IT FASTER \o/

Hardcore life baby! • View my items for trade!
Siigari wrote: 2 years ago
Hey this is a cool site. I am going to donate for you. Thanks for providing us a great alternative to other sites :)

Donated $50. Please keep this site going and MAKE IT FASTER \o/
Well shit now I have to up my donation. Faster with sparkles plz.
Excitation: whenever the seller didnt mention who been involved in the sell, would i be able to write manually what i ve bought? so the idea is he gets a memo which he could be able to accept.

some people seem not to know how trust features work but i want give positive feedback at all plus some sort of offers be like someone bought 5 of 20 gems as exsample.

iam new at all.... kind regards

Teebling 5892Admin

Europe PC
Diablo2k21 wrote: 2 years ago
Excitation: whenever the seller didnt mention who been involved in the sell, would i be able to write manually what i ve bought? so the idea is he gets a memo which he could be able to accept.
Just prompt him to change the data on the sale if he didn't. Would have to be done within 3 days of the sale before it gets converted into historical data automatically.

I am confused on the benefits for having this "trust" points.

Necrarch 1663Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Basically it's your reputation here.
When you trade with someone at 500 trusted trades, you can reasonably be in confidence - still, use trade Window and double check ! - while it would be more "dangerous " with someone at 0.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
bigbikefan wrote: 10 months ago
It's reputation essentially. Someone who has completed many trades without incident (i.e. high trust score) is far less likely to scam you than a complete stranger is.

Lanceor's FoH Zealot Guide
Farm everything. Wreck Ubers.
■ Often online all day, but I'm on call so I may have to leave in a hurry.
■ Sydney timezone: UTC +10.

Lanceor wrote: 10 months ago
bigbikefan wrote: 10 months ago
It's reputation essentially. Someone who has completed many trades without incident (i.e. high trust score) is far less likely to scam you than a complete stranger is.
You can't tell that it has been without incident if you only see a number of trust tokens that were given for successful trades. if you have 500 trust, you can still have had 100 trades where you received no trust token because you betrayed the other trade party. But to be fair, I have had close to zero bad experiences so far on this site, so that's a flaw I can live with :) And as Necrarch said, still always use the trade window when possible and check if the agreed trade terms are met, then you're good and the trust counter is just as possibility to see what an awesome person you are :)

Feel free to make alternative offers. Runes or
Perfect Gems
are always welcome.
If you agree with my price suggestion, add me on BattleNet.
While traders can't name and shame on the website, but there's nothing stopping them gossiping among themselves.

Trust me, gossip about bad actors will travel very fast... and their reputation will be in tatters long before they can get a half-decent Trust score. ;)

Trust is mutual.

U can't get Reps unless both sides "trusts" back.

If a trade is done but 1 side felt incovenienced, they are not obligated to "trust" back.

it's still a good benchmark to determine if a person is legit or not.

Shameless plug: Woooo i'm a Top 20 most trusted on D2io!

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Skaijuice wrote: 10 months ago
So both sides have to endorse the other, otherwise neither gets a trust point, is that correct?

Lanceor wrote: 10 months ago
Skaijuice wrote: 10 months ago
So both sides have to endorse the other, otherwise neither gets a trust point, is that correct?
Nope, you can award trust without receiving or receive without awarding. Or neither award nor receive.
The real exchange is when both parts are doing it.

All my trades are Non Ladder.
Usually available between 7 and 11 pm during the week (UTC+02:00 time) and most of the day on weekends.

Mixed trades:
Hel
= 6
Perfect Gems

Perfect Amethyst
= 4
Perfect Gems

Ral
= 2
Perfect Gems

Perfect Skull
= 2
Perfect Gems
Thanks for all responses. I use in-game trading, and typically things go quite well. Poorly mannered traders get the honors for their names to be saved in my special "Black" list.

mhlg 878

Americas PC
In my early trades I would add the user name, and then type in what they paid and then click mark item as sold and it wouldn't work. I eventually noticed that when you add the buyer's name and the item received you have to wait for the game to pull it up and then select them before you can"mark item as sold," or it will register the sale but not let you mark the buyer as trusted. So wait for the forum to respond to each of your entries and then select what the forum pulls up.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...