Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
166 replies   25018 views

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Thanks Dimefox#11648! I hoe to kill my own dclone soon!
Landros wrote: 2 years ago
Thanks Dimefox#11648! I hoe to kill my own dclone soon!
treasure that ugly anni like I did.
Is there a bug with the tracker, or are people just submitting wrong info? Woke up to check my phone twice last night, saw it was 5/6 and hopped out of bed, only for it to be a 2/6.

Maybe it's possible to get a log of who's submitting what status? And limit updating it to only registered users?

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
I wonder if people accidentally change the tracker status, or if we have some trolls here :D

All prices are negotiable.
All trades are Non-Ladder.
Feels like a full time job tbh lmao. Worst part is that I was able to update it to the correct option before I even created an account... so open to the public
4/6 americas softcore exp 100 percent, on now

NON LADDER THIS IS NON LADDER NON NON LADDER ALL TRADES ARE NON LADDER
Is there a guide anywhere that shows the number-range of SoJ's sold for each of the 6 statuses?
perhaps we could change who can "update" the tracker. right now anyone can. if we made it people with at least 50 trust on site, or something like that.

Less people who can update, but the info would be more reliable.

jarheads0331 wrote: 2 years ago
perhaps we could change who can "update" the tracker. right now anyone can. if we made it people with at least 50 trust on site, or something like that.

I agree about that. There have been a few times I've seen it raise and was worried, then I checked in game and it hadn't moved.

Maybe Trust OR Donor. 50 Trust seems like a lot. It also shouldn't just be restricted to those who have done trades.

Always open to offers, even if they seem 'too low' ;)
Typically available most days from 5-11pm EST.

Send a message or whisper (Bnet: SkyrateStorm#1548 ) to secure trades faster.
And please be sure to leave Trust after each transaction.
SkyrateStorm wrote: 2 years ago

I agree about that. There have been a few times I've seen it raise and was worried, then I checked in game and it hadn't moved.

Maybe Trust OR Donor. 50 Trust seems like a lot. It also shouldn't just be restricted to those who have done trades.
Forum level seems even more fit for this purpose. Decoupled from trading and should be the index of the "active involvement" in the community

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
@skyrate, agreed 50 seems like alot. I just threw out a number, but its more about the idea. we want it accurate, but also accessible the more accessible you make it opens it up to trolls/ignorance the more accurate you make it means less people to update it...double edged sword which I dont have the answer for.

SkyrateStorm wrote: 2 years ago

Could also make it, where anyone can report the status but another person or two then also have to report the same status to "confirm" and make the switch. Lets everyone still participate but doesnt allow one individual to make the change. If two reports differ then no switch

Will always consider fair counter offers.
All of my items are also listed on traderie.com.
5/6 everyone

How are the chances or a full
Tal
fborb sorc taking on a dclone? oO

@ k ooohhh I like that. confirmation by two other people to move the dial

get ready
SuperIllu wrote: 2 years ago
How are the chances or a full
Tal
fborb sorc taking on a dclone? oO
Very poor (depends on your merc). Stay in game, people will help with your spawn once they've cleared theirs.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
Ok guys, I just finished my first ever dclone. Was kinda anti-climactic. Very happy about this site, as always. :)

Auradin with 1 point in
Smite
but with Duress,
Dracul's Grasp
Gore Rider
, Last Wish (the easy difficulty setting).

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)
17/19/5, nice

DONE !

Relax and have fun!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...