Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   2300 views

Description

I have been adding some variation of this text:

If you are playing in Resurrected mode, this ability's projectiles provide a small radius of light, illuminating the dark slightly.

to most skill pages where it applies. I know that this results in a massive wave of posts that you have to approve of for dozens of pages, and how difficult what you do already is without that many more posts being added. I understand that it's somewhat redundant, and that many people probably already know it, but a wiki like this is supposed to be a comprehensive database. I didn't see any mention of that, so I set out to add it to all pages where it applies.

So far, I've completely done Assassin's traps, All of sorceress (god help me), and paladin's combat skills. If you'd like to pick up where I'm about to leave off, or want me to edit/delete my post for an addendum, feel free to do so/ask, respectively.

Thank you for protecting this site, mods!
Description by ThisKobold

Can be used to make Runewords:

I have been adding some variation of this text:

If you are playing in Resurrected mode, this ability's projectiles provide a small radius of light, illuminating the dark slightly.

to most skill pages where it applies. I know that this results in a massive wave of posts that you have to approve of for dozens of pages, and how difficult what you do already is without that many more posts being added. I understand that it's somewhat redundant, and that many people probably already know it, but a wiki like this is supposed to be a comprehensive database. I didn't see any mention of that, so I set out to add it to all pages where it applies.

So far, I've completely done Assassin's traps, All of sorceress (god help me), and paladin's combat skills. If you'd like to pick up where I'm about to leave off, or want me to edit/delete my post for an addendum, feel free to do so/ask, respectively.

Thank you for protecting this site, mods!

Stormlash 344Moderator

Paladin Europe PC
Keep them coming.
We got you :)

OP
Stormlash wrote: 1 year ago
Keep them coming.
We got you :)
I feel very welcome here.
OP
Druid skills: Complete! I'm not sure about the tornadoes or the creeper skills, so if those provide light feel free to add that.
OP
Wow, I went from level 3 to level 9 just from adding those descriptions. The power of working for the margins, I guess
OP
Amazon Skills complete! I may have had to guess on some of them, as I don't play much Amazon, but I think my guesses were somewhat safe.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...