Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
52 replies   7252 views

Description

Im sure you're all aware EU nonladder is at 4/6. we're trying to put together the 50 to just pop it. So far there are 14 pledged, we only need 36 more and its go time! This will be a PUBLIC walk ONLY. NO sneaky BS, this is for the d2r community. The planned time is around 6pm CET (8am PST, may push a little if needed). the biggest backer of it (on discord) said he could be on then too (hes not even EU, he just wants to help y'all too). It's being coordinated by me between this forum, the hunters discord community, and the d2jst community forum as well. I'm keeping it fully open, everyone is welcome, and you don't even need to go anywhere to join. We aren't collecting, we're all going to be online and sell in our individual games if we hit enough people to make this happen. If we don't get enough pledged, noone will have to be out anything except for some time on my part i guess.

We just need people to pledge to be online and sell when it's time. I'll come around and coordinate it all at the planned time assuming we have enough people and we can make it happen. If you want the discord, that'd be https://discord.gg/5DgUvcAYbR and weve got a channel made for softcore nonladder pops so you can be up to the minute.
Description by Israfil

Can be used to make Runewords:

Im sure you're all aware EU nonladder is at 4/6. we're trying to put together the 50 to just pop it. So far there are 14 pledged, we only need 36 more and its go time! This will be a PUBLIC walk ONLY. NO sneaky BS, this is for the d2r community. The planned time is around 6pm CET (8am PST, may push a little if needed). the biggest backer of it (on discord) said he could be on then too (hes not even EU, he just wants to help y'all too). It's being coordinated by me between this forum, the hunters discord community, and the d2jst community forum as well. I'm keeping it fully open, everyone is welcome, and you don't even need to go anywhere to join. We aren't collecting, we're all going to be online and sell in our individual games if we hit enough people to make this happen. If we don't get enough pledged, noone will have to be out anything except for some time on my part i guess.

We just need people to pledge to be online and sell when it's time. I'll come around and coordinate it all at the planned time assuming we have enough people and we can make it happen. If you want the discord, that'd be https://discord.gg/5DgUvcAYbR and weve got a channel made for softcore nonladder pops so you can be up to the minute.

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
It is well past midnight on a Thursday, Europe is already in bed. If you want EU to actually get in on it, give it 16-17 hours until folks get back from work.

Plus with Asia Ladder at 3, any AFK games are probably there so..max loss if you pop it now I dare say.
I completely agree. I'm a night owl (2:00 AM here) and I'm about to go to bed. The only ones profiting from this would be NA players.

If this is for the d2r community wait until EU is actually playing, like Schnorki said. We EU players have been missing on some clones because they always happen when we sleep.
OP
We won't be popping it while EU is sleeping. we are currently up to 13 out of 50 to pop it. I'll be staying up into the early early morning, or maybe taking a nap until around 10am europe time (midnight our time) to start checking around and see if anyone else is willing to join the sale. And i'll try to stay up and set this whole thing up. Should be fine.....

I'm not at this for profit, i'm giving one of my only 2 SOJs personally (off of a character I still use) and I already have 6 annis.... I just want EU to ACTUALLY have a walk that isn't screwed up by some greedy sellers. Since 50 is a viable enough goal i'm trying to organize it.

again, we're 13/50 to pop it. ill check here, on the jsp forums, and the hunters discord as well as this IS a community event NOT a greed one and ANY d2r player is welcome.

Bisu 369

PC
One thing to note is that it could take 30 instead of 25 to guarantee a stage advancement.

I remember previously @Dimefox needed to sell 26 just by himself to push one step forward. During that time there could have been other contributors selling as well.
10am europe time is also bad. many people are at work. the best time is 8-10pm europe time. prime time
yeah, pop it at around 9 pm CEST.
this should be comfy for most eu players

Rumour has it that if one is selling the SoJs to different vendors, it takes less to advance a stage. Haven't tested it myself, though.
OP
So far I'm AIMING for 4-6pm CET, which would be 6-8am PST to pop it. we're currently at 14 pledged out of 50ish. I just need people to pull this off. Had a nap, and I'm back to spreading the word. I think we can pull this off.

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
Not today I hope? That is..not that timeslot today I hope?

Apart from the fact that a lot of folks do still work to 5 or 6, even on a Friday, there is an Asia Ladder walk planned for 4pm CEST today. Ideally, you wouldn't plan to overlap with that.
OP
It's 4/6, close enough that today is viable. if i have to put it off another day I will, but every day we wait is another chance that asia shows up and pops it while EU sleeps again. I'm sure we can push it back until after the asian ladder pop if needed for people who want to get their ladder one, I just need more people who are interested to pledge to join in. What I don't want is someone to pop it to keep EU from getting their annis, which they have done...a few times.

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
Aye, wasn't saying it has to be a day later, just figured it makes sense to push by a couple hours to avoid the Asia walk.
OP
We won't step on asian ladder's toes, just need people to get the word out. I want to start getting people ingame around 4-6 CET so we can make it happen. We won't give the go ahead until after the asian one is over.

If you've got friends who might be willing to participate tell them! If we don't get enough pledges obviously we cant pop him. Just kinda want to bring the community together and do something good.
I'll be ready! Thanks for the heads up.

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
OP
No prob, don't suppose you'd be willing to join in helping us pop it? we still need more people to pledge to join in selling to make this thing happen.
Israfil wrote: 1 year ago
So far I'm AIMING for 4-6pm CET, which would be 6-8am PST to pop it. we're currently at 14 pledged out of 50ish. I just need people to pull this off. Had a nap, and I'm back to spreading the word. I think we can pull this off.
this is not really a good time. most ppl work until 6pm. you would leave out most of the eu players.
you really need to put it to past 8 pm for europe ---> most people home from work, kids in bed, chores done etc. etc.

edit: asia ladder is done btw. unless they do more than one.

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
crispin wrote: 1 year ago
edit: asia ladder is done btw. unless they do more than one.
There's one more (now on Americas) on the hour.
OP
We're coming together beginning AT 6 CET, we won't likely be popping it directly on the dot. we're about 5 SOJs from having enough people.... we just need a few more and were an hour and 10 minutes before we start gathering to make sure everyone is ready to sell. Hopefully a lot of EU will be able to participate. I want everyone to play and have a good time, as does the other group that we've merged runs with. :)

Schnorki 3175Moderator

PC
Israfil wrote: 1 year ago
We're coming together beginning AT 6 CET, we won't likely be popping it directly on the dot. we're about 5 SOJs from having enough people.... we just need a few more and were an hour and 10 minutes before we start gathering to make sure everyone is ready to sell. Hopefully a lot of EU will be able to participate. I want everyone to play and have a good time, as does the other group that we've merged runs with. :)
Just to avoid confusion there (since it is a common mistake):
CET or CEST? :)

Either way, thanks for organizing a pop!
That'd make it 3 walks in a day..not bad, hehe
this post is written @ 16:57 CEST, 15:57 CET
so, are we sure its CET not CEST?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...